Watch parents screw up their children...

My uncle slaps his son who is trying to attack his mom (my aunt) because she found pot and ecstasy in his room and he (my uncle) gets arrested for child abuse... meanwhile, lying to children and intentionally glorifying mental illnesses is worshiped and praised... murica.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's even more fun now that we're attempting to institutionalize the rot, offering "non-binary" as an option on birth certificates. 

Hey man, work the system, don't let it work you. My kids are going to go through a few years of "non-binary" until their Ivy League scholarships are "earned". Then they can switch back to binary. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I always wondered... Parents with teen drivers.  Can they list their son as female to get the lower female rate on their insurance policy?

So what if insurance company complains... Can't they be "transgendering."  They can always go back to male when they are older and rates go down.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I always wondered... Parents with teen drivers.  Can they list their son as female to get the lower female rate on their insurance policy?

So what if insurance company complains... Can't they be "transgendering."  They can always go back to male when they are older and rates go down.

Have to get the birth certificate changed...which really isn't that difficult in most states.  NC, for example, for all their "transgender" oppression, makes it pretty easy.

Of course, birth certificates themselves are oppressive, as they deny the principle of "gender fluidity" by forcing the gender fluid to define themselves.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, whatdrought said:

My uncle slaps his son who is trying to attack his mom (my aunt) because she found pot and ecstasy in his room and he (my uncle) gets arrested for child abuse... meanwhile, lying to children and intentionally glorifying mental illnesses is worshiped and praised... murica.

What state is he in? In NY, he can legally slap his son. 

8 hours ago, Azalin said:

The parents in that video are more annoying than the children.

More and more "modern" families start out that way, but the kids catch up quickly.

If you think the American society is full  of obnoxious, self absorbed, the world owes me types now.....wait, it's gonna get worse in skyrocket fashion.    

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Have to get the birth certificate changed...which really isn't that difficult in most states.  NC, for example, for all their "transgender" oppression, makes it pretty easy.

Of course, birth certificates themselves are oppressive, as they deny the principle of "gender fluidity" by forcing the gender fluid to define themselves.

I thought about doing it for a joke but due to ehrmmm stuff, I can't.  But it'd be funny.

Kids don’t listen when their parents are being stupid

they will develop from peer groups and useful mentors

thank goodness

Edited by row_33

10 minutes ago, Real News said:

At this age children should not be subjected to such a complicated discussion. A child is not going to understand that sex is a biological law and gender is a societal construct.

Gender is not a societal construct.

29 minutes ago, Real News said:

At this age children should not be subjected to such a complicated discussion. A child is not going to understand that sex is a biological law and gender is a societal construct.

total waste of time, and when the kid realizes the parents are totally tarded then they'll listen less to all the other tarded liberal views.

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's post-modernist bull ****.

oh my but those college kids and their nutty cuckoo profs are acting up, just like they ALWAYS HAVE!!!!

pay them no attention, make sure those in your life with a 3 digit IQ go into STEM or business studies

my childhood gave me news memories of students setting buildings on fire and blowing them up as well most ever week for a few years