Jordan Poyer throws out first pitch at Bisons game

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Heh, the timing of the pitch and the announcement were way off. You rarely see a first pitch fly way over the head of the catcher though. 

Yea I noticed that lol

like after he pitched it they were like Jordan Poyer of the Buffalo Bills! Lol

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’ve seen one of his current teammates throw with similar accuracy issues. Go ahead and pretend it was another DB.    :wacko:

Peterman shouldn’t make the final roster ?

Unless it’s at EndGuardAndTackle...

end of the bench, guarding the water bottle and tackling whoever comes near it

Just now, HOUSE said:

Man are you guys bored  :lol:

I go to tons of Bisons game and this was by far the highlight besides getting wasted at Pettibones

I have a question. Why does everyone in Buffalo seem to pronounce "bisons" incorrectly? They say it like, "byzins." And it's such a pronounced Z that it seems like they're going out of their way to mispronounce it.

Edited by The Bills Blog

2 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

I have a question. Why does everyone in Buffalo seem to pronounce "bisons" incorrectly? They say it like, "byzins." And it's such a pronounced Z that it seems like they're going out of their way to mispronounce it.

Stop making fun of my people! At least we don’t sound like pretentious ******bags like people from Boston!

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Stop making fun of my people! At least we don’t sound like pretentious ******bags like people from Boston!

John Murphy sounds pretentious when he says it. I seriously think he goes out of his way to say it that way.