Is Kim qualified?

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

just words..

Hey, I totally agree, and my skin is as thick as anybody's.....BUT, besides the fact that it's a low class/disgusting move, I'm pretty sure the rules in here don't allow for people to namecall/personally attack other posters because they have a differing opinion.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I really don't much about her business skills and am not trying to say she can't do it but is Kim qualified to be president?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

More qualified than we are to judge.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

She married into running 2 sports franchises. What could go wrong? 

...or, what could go worse? 

Seriously, she’s a smart cookie, and I’m confident whe will get the help she needs. I truly believe that. 

10 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Hey, I totally agree, and my skin is as thick as anybody's.....BUT, besides the fact that it's a low class/disgusting move, I'm pretty sure the rules in here don't allow for people to namecall/personally attack other posters because they have a differing opinion.

You clearly don't have thick skin if you're crying for me to be banned.

The only low class/disgusting move I've seen is you comparing Russ Brandon to Kim Pegula, and acting like she's a trophy wife who is only a pretty face.

Your "opinion" of her just getting her way because she's "sleeping with the boss" is abhorrent and classes.

10 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

She was married to Terry and running the company with him for almost 2 decades before they sold their company, and purchased the sabres and bills TOGETHER. 

She didn't "marry into running 2 sports franchises"

Edited by SouthNYfan
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

...or, what could go worse? 

Seriously, she’s a smart cookie, and I’m confident whe will get the help she needs. I truly believe that. 

Smart cookie? Why? Based on what exactly? Build a new stadium with private money, then we can talk. 

4 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

That's a jock talking through his ...of could "TheTruthHurts" at times.

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

The only low class/disgusting move I've seen is you comparing Russ Brandon to Kim Pegula, and acting like she's a trophy wife who is only a pretty face.

Your "opinion" of her just getting her way because she's "sleeping with the boss" is abhorrent and classes.

She was married to Terry and running the company with him for almost 2 decades before they sold their company, and purchased the sabers and bills TOGETHER. 

She has no business running 2 sports franchises anyway you look at it. Hire qualified people and back away. 

7 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

i agree . not cool. but we all get wound sometimes.

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

She has no business running 2 sports franchises anyway you look at it. Hire qualified people and back away. 

Why?

Why does she have no business running 2 sports franchises which she owns?

3 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

She was married to Terry and running the company with him for almost 2 decades before they sold their company, and purchased the sabers and bills TOGETHER. 

you misspeld Sabres

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

The only thing I can say went very wrong was Rex Ryan. I liked St Doug and I kinda dissapointed they missed out on that opportunity. I think they may of hit a home run with Sean McDermott. So I am willing to forget Rex Ryan and not taking St. Doug more serious. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Lfod said:

The only thing I can say went very wrong was Rex Ryan. I liked St Doug and I kinda dissapointed they missed out on that opportunity. I think they may of hit a home run with Sean McDermott. So I am willing to forget Rex Ryan and not taking St. Doug more serious. 

Only thing? Follow the Sabres? Let's remember these geniuses made Russ Brandon the president of the Sabres. 

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Smart cookie? Why? Based on what exactly? Build a new stadium with private money, then we can talk. 

You should introduce yourself and make up your mind then perhaps.?

odd qualification. you know a stadium is in the plans of course. and theyhave put a good share of Pegula Dollars into Buffalo. which is bigger than the Bills as far as qualifying them.

Smart cookies ? yep. And Darned Good Folks it seems so far

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Well, for starters she’s a billionaire after a difficult start in life. That’s pretty good. Few pull THAT off. Oh, and I’ve yet to see her make a misstep that caught my eye. Most people say something stupid that gets noticed if you’re in the public eye that much. Do you have a problem with her for some reason? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

You should introduce yourself and make up your mind then perhaps.?

odd qualification. you know a stadium is in the plans of course. and theyhave put a good share of Pegula Dollars into Buffalo. which is bigger than the Bills as far as qualifying them.

Smart cookies ? yep. And Darned Good Folks it seems so far

Pegulas are great people. That doesn't mean they are good at running sports teams. 

• Like (+1) 1