How does this year's roster stack up with last year's playoff team Baby

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Ivory can take the beatings. what he is built for. and spelling Shady is why they got him. Coaches know how to treat him this year.

Running team again. will be better with with improved passing game 

Ivory over blount sucked. not a McD guy I guess but he's very underrated. always a top RB in the league when he gets snaps. I mean him walking away on prime time because Le'veon Bell was balling for 300 yards from scrimmage was so dumb.

But he's so so so much better than Ivory..  But whatever, he's a good back to spell shady and a monumental upgrade over Tolbs that converted full back we kept giving snaps. Doubt it makes a huge difference.

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

We complain about the passing attack and bring in a guy who only had two games with a QB that threw for over 200 yards last season.  I guess that seems a little off to me.

KB needs someone opposite him. Preferably someone with a speed, quickness skill set.

He also peaked at 1003 yards with Cam Newton (who has thrown talented WRs like Steve Smith for 1400+ yards)

He's a good player, perfect redzone target, but I don't see a league top 15 WR here.

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

.. but we made the playoffs

Lol exactly. Backing in would be losing your last game and getting in , wouldn't it ?  The Bills won 9 games and another team couldn't win a game they needed to win at home. 

10 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol exactly. Backing in would be losing your last game and getting in , wouldn't it ?  The Bills won 9 games and another team couldn't win a game they needed to win at home. 

Yes but he said we didn't have a playoff team and I said we had a team that made the playoffs lol. No beef just being a smart***

10 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Well, if all the guys we drafted in rounds 1-5 are studs, then we look good.

Haha exactly everybody thinks every team has improved post draft.. except for the Jets most of the time

18 hours ago, AmishRifle said:

I think we improved on the defensive side of the ball while we regressed on offense.  Add together the changes at QB and scheme and I don’t see us winning early in the season.  The losses of C, G, and T are really going to hurt us, especially in the depth department when the eventual injuries come.  I have high hopes but the realist in me just doesn’t see a marked improvement in wins/losses.

Agree..and we play the first 5 of 7 on the Road