Now let’s get Decker/Maclin

The biggest bonus for a Vet wideout is to have a strong leader in the group. Is Benjamin that guy? Having a seasoned pro who McDermott sees as having stron off field benefits couldn’t hurt . With new QB’s on the team having as many stable positive wr’s will help with the growing pains. 

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like this idea quite a bit. I was thinking about Sanu too. How about Shaq Lawson for Coleman or Sanu?

I think the Bills are keeping Shaq.

I was thinking more of a late draft pick. 

I can dream and hope Cleveland takes Jordan Mills for Coleman, but that is laughable.

8 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

Rather have Decker, screw Macklin.

cuz the Hot Wife ?

Need some outside speed. at least the threat of it.

How many slot receivers do the Bills have ? all of them ..:P

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think the Bills are keeping Shaq.

I was thinking more of a late draft pick. 

I can dream and hope Cleveland takes Jordan Mills for Coleman, but that is laughable.

so it's possible ?

6 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

cuz the Hot Wife ?

so it's possible ?

I know Cleveland might have the worst OT situation in the NFL (they are pretty good inside), but Jordan Mills?

Even Cleveland can't be that desperate.

Decker just had the worst year of his career playing for Terry Robiskie and I'm not sure he loved playing for him. I think he might be done. I'm not sure Maclin has much left in the tank either. 

I want Seth Roberts from the Raiders. There will be some good players cut at some point and he might be one of them. However, they have to eat basically his entire salary, 4.5 million if they cut him and save that amount if they trade him. To me that means they will keep him, or trade him for basically anything. 

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

cuz the Hot Wife ?

so it's possible ?

I don’t want Decker either. Just my preference out of the two. There are going to be some good talent released soon or traded. We have speed receivers on this team already.