Brandon Beane Approval Rating

Brandon Beane Approval Rating (Post Draft)  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of Brandon Beane as GM?

• Yes
    • No

It really doesn't matter what we think. He tied his future to this franchise by picking Allen. So how Allen goes is how Beane will go.

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

I am shocked the approval rating is so high.  There have been many unhappy campers here the past few days

You can vehemently be opposed his choice of Josh Allen, but recognize that overall the guy's done an outstanding job. We'll just have to wait and see how his QB Choice goes.

15 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

It really doesn't matter what we think. He tied his future to this franchise by picking Allen. So how Allen goes is how Beane will go.

You can vehemently be opposed his choice of Josh Allen, but recognize that overall the guy's done an outstanding job. We'll just have to wait and see how his QB Choice goes.

I’d agree with this. Which I guess is why I was so shocked to begin with. 

I hate the term “Billsy” but everything he was doing seemed so opposite of what past regimes were doing. Then in the biggest moment, on the biggest stage he did the most Billsy thing I could ever think of. 

Ive got to wonder if he was overruled somehow. 

I’m pretty sure it’s McDermott who is in charge since he hired Beane.  I will trust them on defensive players, especially the secondary (though our D was not good last year).  But I really don’t know how so many people trust him on offensive personnel. Our offensive decisions have been garbage since they been in charge. 

I get waiting to be optimistic. But it also seems cult like here.  But I will be labeled a hated for not blindly following.  And I want to be wrong on Allen but I think it was the wrong pick and could make people lose their jobs.

33 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I’d agree with this. Which I guess is why I was so shocked to begin with. 

I hate the term “Billsy” but everything he was doing seemed so opposite of what past regimes were doing. Then in the biggest moment, on the biggest stage he did the most Billsy thing I could ever think of. 

Ive got to wonder if he was overruled somehow. 

Just stop. 

There was nothing Billsy about this draft. 

For all intents and purposes the Bills got arguably 2 of the top 10 highest graded players in the draft (with picks 12 & 22) without giving up any 2019 picks. 

Thats outstanding. 

OUTSTANDING!

Edited by Bakin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bakin said:

Just stop. 

There was nothing Billsy about this draft. 

For all intents and purposes the Bills got 2 of the top 10 highest graded players in the draft (with picks 12 & 22) without giving up any 2019 picks. 

Thats outstanding. 

OUTSTANDING!

How do you know they are 2 of the highest graded players?  Are you going by Mel Kiper’s Board?

nfl team’s board look a lot different than “draft experts.”  It’s kinda of silly to get excited or disappointed about when you draft a guy because of their value. 

I love the way this team is being built. All of these guys are going to represent the city well. I love that blue collar and talented guys like Trent Murphy are choosing to come to Buffalo. This team is going to be very tough to beat especially at new era field.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

How do you know they are 2 of the highest graded players?  Are you going by Mel Kiper’s Board?

nfl team’s board look a lot different than “draft experts.”  It’s kinda of silly to get excited or disappointed about when you draft a guy because of their value. 

Yes I’m using Kipers board. 

And virtually everyone’s board. 

I would say that arguably Allen and Edmonds were both top 10 big board picks for the vast majority of draft ‘experts’. And most certainly they were on the Bills draft board. 

Edited by Bakin

Just now, Bakin said:

Yes I’m using Kipers board. 

And virtually everyone’s board. 

I would say that arguably Allen and Edmonds were both top 10 big board picks in the vast majority of draft ‘experts’. And most certainly on the Bills draft board. 

Well, definitely on the Bills board.  But those experts boards don’t mean anything.  Allen could be a 4th round pick on Denver’s board for instance.

1 hour ago, mannc said:

True, but that didn’t stop Wentz.  At least Allen played D-1.

He didn’t have guys running wide open at Wyoming either. The kid had to throw into tight windows. The Windows will still be small in the NFL but having Benjamin and Clay as a safety net will help his development.

25 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

So they're wrong.  Or at best premature in their analysis.

Or not.  

Its too damn early to tell one way or another imo.   

He didnt spend what many expected or thought a top 10 would cost ~ 2 ones and some twos (maybe more) 

He did spend two 2s on the 7 spot and one 3 on the 16 spot.  

So I was pleased he didn’t way overspend. 

Time will tell.  

6 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

It looks like Beane flubbed the QB pick. Everything else has been solid tho, we had a good drsft outside of #7

Why because he wasn’t “your” pick?

There were 4 favorites out there according to the media experts and he was one of them. 

You can take offense by my post post or not but we won’t truly knows until he plays and either wins or fails to win the starting job.  

Cheers ? 

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Or not.  

Its too damn early to tell one way or another imo.   

He didnt spend what many expected or thought a top 10 would cost ~ 2 ones and some twos (maybe more) 

He did spend two 2s on the 7 spot and one 3 on the 16 spot.  

So I was pleased he didn’t way overspend. 

Time will tell.  

Why because he wasn’t “your” pick?

There were 4 favorites out there according to the media experts and he was one of them. 

You can take offense by my post post or not but we won’t truly knows until he plays and either wins or fails to win the starting job.  

Cheers ? 

Suck a duck buddy. Im not offended at all. Rosen > Allen all day.

I hope the kid wins the job in ps and i can deep fry some crow. Until then gtfoh with your dellusional opinons. Their not dellusional enuff. Get shwifty.

• Sad 1