TD Mike - will he be available?

with the Pats taking Sony Michel in the 1st and signing Jeremy Hill in FA plus bringing back Rex Burkhead and James White, along with Bolden, I think Gillislee could be odd man out. I expect a RB to be drafted by the Bills at some point this weekend but I wonder if the Bills would make a play for Mike too if he’s cut. They did try to sign him long term before he got the offer sheet they couldn’t match last year, so they didn’t part ways intentionally. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

with the Pats taking Sony Michel in the 1st and signing Jeremy Hill in FA plus bringing back Rex Burkhead and James White, along with Bolden, I think Gillislee could be odd man out. I expect a RB to be drafted by the Bills at some point this weekend but I wonder if the Bills would make a play for Mike too if he’s cut. They did try to sign him long term before he got the offer sheet they couldn’t match last year, so they didn’t part ways intentionally. 

That might be a move to think about if he is cut

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have always thought that Gillislee was the perfect backup to Shady.  I would be 100% on board with bringing him back.  It just depends on whether the coaching staff would be ok with taking away carries from Chris Ivory, the other veteran RB.  

I still think there’s a chance the Bills could draft Nick Chubb so there might not be a spot of Mike on the roster

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t know if they will consider him then 0:)

Just tell McBeane its Tolbert...in fact don't even change the jersey.

This CaroBills thing is so widespread we are even drafting cheap imitation caucasian versions of the Carolina QB.    ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

Good thinkin YOLO, I mean that sincerely. He could be the odd man out and we get him for cheap after NE paid him to be a 1 year rental. I couldn't believe they took him from us last year AFTER they got Burkhead.

New England does things like that which make me despise them more and more... They literally paid someone to not play for B-lo last year... 

2 minutes ago, FrankoElTanko said:

New England does things like that which make me despise them more and more... They literally paid someone to not play for B-lo last year... 

Yeah, evil empire.

i actually like Chris Ivory and think he's the perfect compliment to Shady. 

Jax oline was awful.

If Von Miller said he fears tackling you, then you're the perfect short yardage back for us.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

After the pats*** picked their running back. the talking heads at Fox showed

the Pats***'depth chart  at the position and Gillislee wasn't even listed?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, FrankoElTanko said:

Yeah but they gave the Bills a pick for him and the Bills didn't even need him anyway.

32 minutes ago, njbuff said:

My personal feeling is drafting Ballage.

They met with him and I hope the Bills draft him 3-5 round range if he is there.

Potential to be a beast in Daboll’s O.

I also think Ballage is going to be a very good pro. I'd Ben happy with him but we have so many needs I'd be all over signing TD Mike, who I agree will likely be released. Shady, Ivory and Gillislee would be sweet without having to spend a lot of money or picks.