Risch Eisen talks Josh Allen with Trent Dilfer from 4/19

34 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

What has Stafford won?

Won? nothing, but if you put up 4500 yards and 30 tds a year you are doing your job in making the franchise great.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Processing is my biggest concern. I don't think he processes information quick enough. This actually makes arm strength irrelevant. If he's late seeing it it doesn't matter how strong his arm is in the NFL. 

Having the highest intelligence test score in the entire draft should allay those fears on paper at least he' s smart enough.

6 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

Won? nothing, but if you put up 4500 yards and 30 tds a year you are doing your job in making the franchise great.

Having the highest intelligence test score in the entire draft should allay those fears on paper at least he' s smart enough.

Wonderlic doesn't help you see the field within 2 seconds. 

41 minutes ago, mead107 said:

He is Buffalo Bill now so He will be awesome. 

???????????????

I hope youre right meader.

I could be ok with it if Rosen was off the board already but he wasnt.

Rosen is clearly the surperior talent.

We had a full cooked gormet meal available to us.

Instead we picked some raw meat and potatoes with a half done recepie written in chicken scratch.

This is why we are pissed.

4 hours ago, greeneblitz said:

The more fans learn about Allen and the less they look at his college stat line they are gonna fall in love with him, can't wait to see him in camp and on the field.

Heres a Link to the actual even that they discuss

Great link; thanks. 

4 hours ago, greeneblitz said:

The more fans learn about Allen and the less they look at his college stat line they are gonna fall in love with him, can't wait to see him in camp and on the field.

Heres a Link to the actual even that they discuss

Thank you for this and I love the genuine mental approach.

"It's not a matter of proving ever one else wrong but about my proving myself right"  

Sorry if this has already been posted.    A very well spoken kid, seems very mature.   Definitely has a good grasp of the game of football.  

3 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

I hope youre right meader.

I could be ok with it if Rosen was off the board already but he wasnt.

Rosen is clearly the surperior talent.

We had a full cooked gormet meal available to us.

Instead we picked some raw meat and potatoes with a half done recepie written in chicken scratch.

This is why we are pissed.

BS. No one will no that for another 3-5 years. If he was "clearly superior" it would have been him chosen at 7.