Awesome draft so far!

I think this draft really went the bills way.  Only have to give up 2 seconds for Allen was great...didnt have to sell the farm.  And Edmunds is a monster and hes only 19.  I hope Allen becomes what we have all been waiting for...only time will tell

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Can’t believe Edmunds was there at 16.  I thought he’d be gone before 10.  Good thing Bean traded up because the top 4 LBs were all gone by 21.  

I'm glad he made it past Miami. I'd hate to have to go against him twice a year.

4 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

B-

i like it. But 3rd round. GET A WR

Yea, but thing is, if they had waited until 12 to get Allen they could have got him some Oline protection that is very much needed. Now unless they somehow trade back down into the 3rd somehow or 4th(I don't think we have a 4th), they will be left with late draft guys that most likely will not pan out. So we'll see, but I didn't like the move up to get Allen because IMO he would have been there at 12 anyway and could have kept the two 2nd rounders. Or at least 1 of them counting  the trade up for Edmunds. But oh well, hopefully it all works out.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

2 hours ago, Skins Malone said:

I think this draft really went the bills way.  Only have to give up 2 seconds for Allen was great...didnt have to sell the farm.  And Edmunds is a monster and hes only 19.  I hope Allen becomes what we have all been waiting for...only time will tell

The most well stated reaction post I've seen all night. Great post. I was disappointed too cause everyone told me I should like Rosen. We gotta give this kid a chance.