Updated Joe C info - I asked on twitter - at least 2 plans to trade up for 3 players, Allen not thought to be one of them

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Joe Chenelley is credible for those asking. He’s pretty conservative too. He doesn’t usually speak up without the right info either. I would bet that his info is good. I trust him more than most others when it comes to the Bills.

If he is a credible and moral person, he would not be sharing such info on social media, he's breaching someone's trust by doing so...

4 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

If he is a credible and moral person, he would not be sharing such info on social media, he's breaching someone's trust by doing so...

Or they are cool with it.  Or he is part of a smokescreen.  Nobody outside some Bills

fans seven know to check his Tweets.

13 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

He’s not saying much though. Reporters are always reporting. He is doing the same but with actual intel. He’s saying that they have a couple of deals worked out depending on what happens.

• Like (+1) 1

Wow!! Very surprised to read this! Not saying that these tweets are false, but they do make sense. First, the fact that the Bills have so many ties to Allen might be an attempt to hide the fact that they covet Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield. Also, his other tweet about 3 seperate deals is plausible b/c if Darnold  goes number 1, then we're on to plan B for Rosen, then if Rosen is gone, were on to plan C for Mayfield. If all 3 are gone, then we probably stay at 12 and draft Allen.

I don't  hate the idea of  Allen by any means, and IMO,  he's got the most potential of any of these big 4  QB's,  but he's a guy you  probably have to wait at least 1 year to watch. Whereas Rosen, Mayfield,  or Darnold, could  win the starting job in week 1, and that would be awesome to see a rookie start this year.