Hey Bills fans

You guys think if the Packers are 3-0 going into the Bills game it could be a recipe for a trap game for us? Would you guys rather us be too confident or with a losing record with our backs against the wall?

Edited by Ice bowl 67

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys think if the Packers are 3-0 going into the Bills game it could be a recipe for a trap game for us? Would you guys rather us be too confident or with a losing record with our backs against the wall?

Again?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I know that you are regarded as a friendly on this board so I'll relax a moment and ask you a question. Would you prefer the Bills to come to Lambeau undefeated or 0-3 with our backs against the wall. Which would give the Packers faithful the greatest hope of pulling out a victory?

Honestly I can't truly judge the schedule right now until at minimum after the draft preferably the week of training camp. I want to see what QB they draft and what holes are filled or not filled.

Obviously I am not saying they will beat GB its a hard game in any circumstance (unless Rodgers is out not that I wish that on him either), but how I feel about the first two games especially is so based off what ends up happening here.

I will say this Bills coaching staff managed to get the team up for games against good teams like KC and ATL which are both tougher places to win and they did. MIN & GB are both tough, but I would of course take the Pack at 3-0 because I do believe it would be a trap game.