All Aboard the JOSH Train

Buffalo Bills fans are hands down the best fans in the world. With that said everyone needs to get on the JOSH train ASAP. It is pretty clear to me that the dominos are falling in place that the Bills most likely will be selecting a Josh (Allen or Rosen)to lead our beloved franchise for the next decade. For me this is music to my ears, as I am a big fan of both Josh Rosen and Josh Allen. I highly recommend everyone getting on board with either and supporting either selection (please no divide like Tyrod situation). Trust the process!! Have faith in the direction Beane and McDermontt have been building. 

The way I see the draft going is the Browns selected Sam Darnold #1 (the Mayfield & Allen rumors recently are just BS... when dust settles it will be Darnold at the podium). With Darnold off the board the Giants will go ahead and take Saquan Barkley. Jets will go either Rosen or Mayfield, with it looking more likely being Baker Mayfield wearing the green/white. Browns will then go Bradley Chubb at #4 (no brainer). #5 is where the Bills strike. Beane will call upElway and trade up to this spot with one of the Josh's on their mind. 

Case for Josh Allen:

• I think Josh Allen makes a lot of sense for the Buffalo Bills. McDermont and Beane have both made comments over the last year describing a big strong pocket passing QB that Allen is a perfect mold of. His physical traits are phenominal, he has height, weight, hand size, speed, overall atheltism that makes you want to drool. He has a great head on his shoulders, very intelligent (37 wonderlic score), and has relently work ethic that is shown by his family background and history in getting to this point (JUCO with 1 scholorship offer...etc). His personality and physical traits are taylormade for the city of Buffalo and this fanbase. He comes from a pro style offense, is use to being under center (another trait McDermontt/Beane are high on) and has been very savy with the media in through some tough questioning. No doubt he is a bit raw, completition % is a concern, but the he would come into a great situation with sitting for a year while McCarron does his thing. You draft him knowing he shouldn't play a down in 2018. But this is a bigger investment, one that will be reward for the next decade not just shortsighted for next season. All these Qb's are a gamble to some extent, why not gamble on an Elite Talent. Go big or go home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu02kt6kmsw&t=17s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9499HwtDBH8

Case for Josh Rosen:

• Josh Rosen is the protype cerebral QB. He is pocket passer that is very intelligent, throws with inticipation, knows X's & O's and is clearly most ready to play right now. He would compete with McCarron in 2018 for starting job and also fits with what McDermontt & Beane have outlines for there QB. I think the personality concerns are way overblown and think Josh is not a concern. Has some injury concerns (head & shoulder) and the fit in the city of Buffalo would be a bit odd (concerned Josh may not love it up here vs. other options - NYC, Miami, Arizona). Overall Rosen is highly skilled, knows his craft, and would be an instant face of franchise for the Bills. I think he is a bit undervalued do to the media blowing up the personality concerns. Would be a great pick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVjs_EhU_qA&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m46pwgi8-hA

Summary:

Both players have their Pros and their Cons. Both would be great fits for Buffalo Bills for different reasons. Either Josh I completely support and recommend the rest of y'all to do the same. 

Go Bills!

I will stomach Allen but i fear him the most because of his floor.. 

Rosen i think wants to prove people wrong and already has a polished game so he is the be safer pick and could bethe gem in this draft imo

Edited by ddaryl

I'm on the train and ready for a great ride. We will need to be patient with him but he has the potential to be great. He can make crazy good throws. We need to hammer the bad habits out of him. I'm still trusting McBean. His success will depend on whats in his head and heart. McBean knows of that better than me. 

Controversial selection for sure.... But weather you were a fan of Josh Allen before tonight or not..... EVERYONE in Bills Mafia should support this guy. Get behind him, help him succeed, suppport the cause. Lets trust the new regime and new leadership. They have earned our trust with the playoff drought ending. 

Josh Allen in 5 years will be fantastic player. patience

I'm all aboard. He has the lowest floor and possibly the highest ceiling, IE: He could don a gold jacket at the end or be out of the league in 4 years! Praying for the first.