Allison Mack arrested for Sex Trafficing

Punching Bag

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/8xkj8g/a-judge-ordered-smallville-actress-allison-mack-not-to-talk-to-her-sex-cult-friends

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/24/allison-mack-joined-alleged-sex-cult-to-fill-void-in-her-life-ex-nxivm-member-says.html

“I have a wonderful teacher and mentor named Keith Rainiere who really gave me some incredible guidance,” Mack said. “I think everyone needs a mentor.”However the guidance that Raniere gave to Mack led to a jail cell in New York City, where she – along with her mentor – faces charges ranging from conspiracy to commit forced labor to sex trafficking, for running an alleged sex cult within NXIVM.

This fall from spotlight in acting seems to cause a lot of issues.

52 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Frank Parlato Jr., owner of the Niagara Falls Reporter has been all over the NXIVM story for many months, mostly at the other paper he owns, Artvoice.  Check the Artvoice website for many articles on Raniere and his 'harem'.

Has Greggy's real identity been revealed?

11 minutes ago, GG said:

Has Greggy's real identity been revealed?

I haven't closely followed the story, except noting the fact that he seemed to have some power over these supposedly intelligent women.  Who is he?  The one thing I did note was that once Parlato got his fingers into Artvoice, it stopped being an independent investigative news voice and only seemed to shill for Carl Paladino and cover the NXIVM story.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I haven't closely followed the story, except noting the fact that he seemed to have some power over these supposedly intelligent women.  Who is he?  The one thing I did note was that once Parlato got his fingers into Artvoice, it stopped being an independent investigative news voice and only seemed to shill for Carl Paladino and cover the NXIVM story.

Just joking.  Greggy has been on top of this story and its precedents for over a year on PPP, as Tom mentioned above

12 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Did some reading of NFR and Artvoice, and it's appalling that neither "paper" disclosed that they're owned by Parlato in stories that were about Parlato.  

7 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Saw this posted yesterday and the whole time I thought this was about that girl who had her own show on Nickelodean in the 90s and thought it was pretty shocking...but it just came to me that her name was Alex Mack! :lol:

7 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

When I first read this, I thought it was talking about...

Image result for alex mack nickelodeon

Did you two post at exactly the same time?