Pre-draft QB Rumors

Not sure why everyone needs to pour on the poor OP, unless you think he's just making this stuff up.

Dude is just passing along what he knows.

What value it may offer is a different matter entirely, but you don't have to pile on the OP!

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

EVERY board has shot takers - this one is NO exception - I too did a LAMP by mistake regarding the rumor that the Bills and Giants had an agreement in principle of #2, I quickly deleted it after realizing what I did, my bad - it happens - not saying this post is LAMP - just saying.

What's LAMP?

3 hours ago, CNYfan said:

From where I sit, The Baker will be long gone by the Buc's spot.   And everyone  in the League is high on Baker.   

Just from where I am

Its the crotch grab....it works everywhere......just ask Micheal Jackson.....oh wait ;)

38 minutes ago, billykay said:

What's LAMP?

Lame And Meaningless Post? ;)

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I can completely believe that he told you that, but I wonder how the Bucs would know who the Bills like. Beane could just be spreading disinformation.

It's possible that Buffalo lied, but I think the assumption is that Buffalo told Tampa that they'd make a trade if Baker is on the board at 7.

Thank you for posting what you've heard. I'm a draft addict, any info no matter how small is appreciated.

The connection to Mayfield is in line with what Jeremy White's source said. I have a theory that the Bills secretly love Mayfield and have him as their #1. Most of the big media talk has connected us to Darnold, Rosen, or Allen so it makes sense that they'd divert attention away from their real target. If the Browns take Darnold I think we'll do whatever we can to take Mayfield at 2. Just my hunch.

• Haha (+1) 1

Here is how absolutely jaded I am.

I read "Close to Rudolph's family" and I immediately think.."SCREW THIS POST. THIS POSTER IS A FRAUD, HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING. JUST LOOKING FOR CLICKS!"

Then i go on to read "Baker Mayfield" and I'm like "Oh yeah, this sounds credible. I think it's probably true"

Edited by Deep2Moulds46

7 hours ago, LEBills said:

I feel like you should have started with the dating Dirk Koetters daughter portion first lol. Thanks for passing along!

Is there a picture of Dirk Koetter's daughter holding a fish?

3 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Its the crotch grab....it works everywhere......just ask Micheal Jackson.....oh wait ;)

Lame And Meaningless Post? ;)

Technically it is a "Look At Me Post" but usually the same thing.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure which thread I posted it on....but I was listening to WGR in the morning on my way to work about 2 weeks before the draft and a caller called in who sounded legit and said that he was in a restaurant and saw Brandon Beane there.  He said he introduced himself to Beane and told him he liked what he and McDermott  were doing with the Bills and congratulated Beane on making the playoffs. He then said he asked Beane if he could give him some inside info on which college QB the Bills were looking at in the draft...he said he thought Beane would stay tight lipped about it and not answer him...but he said to his surprise, Beane responded...We were hoping the kid from Wyoming would fly under the radar but it doesn't look like that is gonna happen now.

Edited by Magnum Force

6 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

I am not sure which thread I posted it on....but I was listening to WGR in the morning on my way to work about 2 weeks before the draft and a caller called in who sounded legit and said that he was in a restaurant and saw Brandon Beane there.  He said he introduced himself to Beane and told him he liked what he and McDermott had were doing with the Bills and congratulated Beane on making the playoffs. He then said he asked Beane if he could give him some inside info on which college QB the Bills were looking at in the draft...he said he thought Beane would stay tight lipped about it and not answer him...but he said to his surprise, Beane responded...We were hoping the kid from Wyoming would fly under the radar but it doesn't look like that is gonna happen now.

Is that a clue on who dropped the twitter bomb?