Pre-draft QB Rumors

I coached a pretty talented college basketball player who's family is very close to Rudolph's family.  There dads in fact played college football together.  I asked him if today if he has heard about any interest the Bills might be showing Mason Rudolph and he didn't have anything to report.  He then said to me that the Bucs have good information that the Bills are very high on Baker Mayfield.  The reason he knows this is because he is also dating Dirk Koetter's daughter "head coach of the Bucs".  I'm not sure if the Bills are discussing a trade with the Bucs and he didn't have that information either.  Like I said, take this for what it is worth; just thought I would pass it along.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, offsides#76FredSmerlas said:

I coached a pretty talented college basketball player who's family is very close to Rudolph's family.  There dads in fact played college football together.  I asked him if today if he has heard about any interest the Bills might be showing Mason Rudolph and he didn't have anything to report.  He then said to me that the Bucs have good information that the Bills are very high on Baker Mayfield.  The reason he knows this is because he is also dating Dirk Koetter's daughter "head coach of the Bucs".  I'm not sure if the Bills are discussing a trade with the Bucs and he didn't have that information either.  Like I said, take this for what it is worth; just thought I would pass it along.

cool, i think?  Rosen or Mayfield are the two i think would be the best for the Bills.  Will Mayfield still be there at Tampa's pick?

7 minutes ago, offsides#76FredSmerlas said:

You're Roy Williams?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Beane pass out at 31 Flavors last night. Right before he passed out he said to anyone listening “If I die, tell them to give Cleveland every single draft pick we have from now until 2020 for the #1 pick and take Josh Allen!”

Nothing against the OP whatsoever....but, I just don't think Mayfield is there at 7 if the idea is for the Bills to trade with the Bucs to get Mayfield. They will need to go much higher....probably....then again....maybe not. 

:doh: can it just be Thursday night already......not Thursday, because the torture will be the same....Thursday NIGHT. 

2 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Beane pass out at 31 Flavors last night. Right before he passed out he said to anyone listening “If I die, tell them to give Cleveland every single draft pick we have from now until 2020 for the #1 pick and take Josh Allen!”

What Ice Cream did he order?  Double Chocolate Chip?  Chocolate Coma.  ****ty time for that to happen.  

Are you worried that Mayfield is six foot tall?   Other QB at 6' or under

Drew Brees (extremely accurate and has 5 of the 9 5K yard season in the NFL )   (can he match this unique guy for accuracy?)

R Wilson (4.55 in the forty versus 4.8  for Mayfield.   For reference: 

Josh Sweat of Florida State  4.53 seconds.   Marcus Davenport  4.58 seconds, dee Aruna came  4.60....4.8 is a typical time for a 295 pound DE)

Can he run away from a DE?

He is starting out with two things he has to prove, in my book.

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

I wish there were 2 more months before the draft so we could see 50,000 more scenarios and rumors.....if only

yeah maybe they could change the league so there's no actual games or any of that sort of thing, just drafts, then the pundits could grade the drafts, and declare a champion

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, maryland-bills-fan said:

Are you worried that Mayfield is six foot tall?   Other QB at 6' or under

Drew Brees (extremely accurate and has 5 of the 9 5K yard season in the NFL )   (can he match this unique guy for accuracy?)

R Wilson (4.55 in the forty versus 4.8  for Mayfield.   For reference: 

Josh Sweat of Florida State  4.53 seconds.   Marcus Davenport  4.58 seconds, dee Aruna came  4.60....4.8 is a typical time for a 295 pound DE)

Can he run away from a DE?

He is starting out with two things he has to prove, in my book.

those are great points im suprised nobody's brought them up yet