Go on the record -do the Bills trade up?

sullim4

Will the Bills trade up from 12?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills trade up from 12?

• Yes, with the Giants to Pick 2
    • Yes, with another team between picks 4-11
    • No

39 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I don’t know because I can’t gauge what I think Beane will do yet. If he doesn’t I’m done. 

If the Bills don’t get a QB it’s on Beane. If they draft Allen, Beane should be fired. 

This organization does not deserve the benefit of doubt, and they don’t deserve our blind loyalty. 

did someone highjack you're username? you were bortles no.1 fan so i can't diss you so much, but why do you think we have to give up the farm?  i think it's fool's gold. that being said , here's what i think..

1. darnold

2. rosen...the giants ain't that stupid. eli's replacement for the next decade.

3. mayfield  it will make me sick to see him go to the jets, but once he does, he's the enemy and should be taken out....either by our dline or nyc media.

4. chubb the browns can't resist...or would be stupid not to

5. allen   elway won't pass up his chance to reincarnate himself....imo

6. barkley...indy fans have excuse to drink heavily.

7. bucs get to pick top safety, they don't want to move.

so where does that leave us? i would say that at this point either the bills have to trade with oakland and grab rudolph before miami. az. or someone else swoops in, or they stay at 12 and fill out the roster, taking white,faulk,etc later.

quite frankly, i am in the camp that believes in a.j. and frank reich junior nathan, enough to build the roster out and kick ass this year instead of waiting for a project to beat out a.j.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

And yet no smart football response from you. Very typical with your childish mind. 

What?  The logic you use about the importance of QB and what teams should do to get one precludes the Bills from having the opportunity.  It is completely irrational and borderline insane.  

There is no "smart football response" required.  You can make the topic anything from football to gravity to tiddlywinks.  You present a completely illogical premise which is impossible on its face.  That is easy to refute regardless of topic.  But be sure to cry about it Thursday and act all smart.

Edited by 4merper4mer

33 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

What?  The logic you use about the importance of QB and what teams should do to get one precludes the Bills from having the opportunity.  It is completely irrational and borderline insane.  

There is no "smart football response" required.  You can make the topic anything from football to gravity to tiddlywinks.  You present a completely illogical premise which is impossible on its face.  That is easy to refute regardless of topic.  But be sure to cry about it Thursday and act all smart.

So saying that if you do not get a top end QB as the finalization of a plan you put in place a year ago. Is a failure is crying. Ummm no that is Called holding someone ACCOUNTABLE. Try it sometime

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So saying that if you do not get a top end QB as the finalization of a plan you put in place a year ago. Is a failure is crying. Ummm no that is Called holding someone ACCOUNTABLE. Try it sometime

I'm sure they feel terrible about going 9-7 and actually trying during the season.  Isn't the pain they went through with us in ending the playoff drought punishment enough for their plan failing?

And how are you holding them accountable again?  If a tree whines in the woods but McBeane can't hear it did it actually make any noise?

You were correct in your observations of Rex sucking and we agreed a lot back then.  You are way off here.  If you could find a way to deal yourself pocket aces consistently you would put yourself in a position to win a lot of poker hands, but if the board has the 7 8 9 10 of Diamomds then you will always lose to someone holding the Jack of Diamonds.  Sometimes that is the way the cards fall.  It turns out that 4 QB needy teams ended up with the 4 top hands.  Beane dealt himself aces preflop but nobody controls the whole game.

12 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'm sure they feel terrible about going 9-7 and actually trying during the season.  Isn't the pain they went through with us in ending the playoff drought punishment enough for their plan failing?

And how are you holding them accountable again?  If a tree whines in the woods but McBeane can't hear it did it actually make any noise?

You were correct in your observations of Rex sucking and we agreed a lot back then.  You are way off here.  If you could find a way to deal yourself pocket aces consistently you would put yourself in a position to win a lot of poker hands, but if the board has the 7 8 9 10 of Diamomds then you will always lose to someone holding the Jack of Diamonds.  Sometimes that is the way the cards fall.  It turns out that 4 QB needy teams ended up with the 4 top hands.  Beane dealt himself aces preflop but nobody controls the whole game.

Very easy to hold accountable. It is called $$$$$ and mine staying in my pocket 

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Very easy to hold accountable. It is called $$$$$ and mine staying in my pocket 

You can buy lollipops with the $$$$ which may temper the waaaaaaaahhhhhh.

I should clarify that Beane didn't deal himself the aces since he wasn't even here yet so it really should only be McD or Whaley feeling your "wrath".  Only one of them is left.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

You can buy lollipops with the $$$$ which may temper the waaaaaaaahhhhhh.

I should clarify that Beane didn't deal himself the aces since he wasn't even here yet so it really should only be McD or Whaley feeling your "wrath".  Only one of them is left.

Yeah No this plan hasnt been put in place since last year. Its all good. You cheer your one and done and mediocrity. Its all good Buffalo has a team. Deuces 

Yes, only this time it’s not for the 4th best WR in the draft.  Or the 3d best defensive lineman at NC State.  Or JP Losman.

I’m surprised the phrase ‘trade up’ doesn’t make me break out in hives.

We will trade up with Denver imo and take either Rosen or Mayfield depending on the jets pick 

I see Cleveland taking Darnold.. Giants non  qb Cleveland at 4 no qb 

10 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

did someone highjack you're username? you were bortles no.1 fan so i can't diss you so much, but why do you think we have to give up the farm?  i think it's fool's gold. that being said , here's what i think..

1. darnold

2. rosen...the giants ain't that stupid. eli's replacement for the next decade.

3. mayfield  it will make me sick to see him go to the jets, but once he does, he's the enemy and should be taken out....either by our dline or nyc media.

4. chubb the browns can't resist...or would be stupid not to

5. allen   elway won't pass up his chance to reincarnate himself....imo

6. barkley...indy fans have excuse to drink heavily.

7. bucs get to pick top safety, they don't want to move.

so where does that leave us? i would say that at this point either the bills have to trade with oakland and grab rudolph before miami. az. or someone else swoops in, or they stay at 12 and fill out the roster, taking white,faulk,etc later.

quite frankly, i am in the camp that believes in a.j. and frank reich junior nathan, enough to build the roster out and kick ass this year instead of waiting for a project to beat out a.j.

Was I wrong about Bortles? People always bring up Bortles because he’s the closest thing to a miss that I’ve advocated for. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Was I wrong about Bortles? People always bring up Bortles because he’s the closest thing to a miss that I’ve advocated for. 

no you weren't wrong, especially where he was drafted...which was surprising, but what would you suggest they do?

they are pretty much powerless until pick no.6

2 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

no you weren't wrong, especially where he was drafted...which was surprising, but what would you suggest they do?

they are pretty much powerless until pick no.6

Theyre not powerless. They got 2, #1’s, 2, #2’s, 2, #3’s, and next years first. It’s time to pay the !@#$in piper and fix this non-passing ****-show. 

They need to not worry about WR, LB, OL, and anything else. Just get the guy. Get the guy, sacrifice the 2018 season and have AJ take the season and then buy talent with our $100 million of cap space next year. 

If thats not the plan then Beane is wrong. 

The time for !@#$-around moves like ‘let’s see if Mason Rudolph can work’ are gone. The time for patience is over. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Theyre not powerless. They got 2, #1’s, 2, #2’s, 2, #3’s, and next years first. It’s time to pay the !@#$in piper and fix this non-passing ****-show. 

They need to not worry about WR, LB, OL, and anything else. Just get the guy. Get the guy, sacrifice the 2018 season and have AJ take the season and then buy talent with our $100 million of cap space next year. 

If thats not the plan then Beane is wrong. 

The time for !@#$-around moves like ‘let’s see if Mason Rudolph can work’ are gone. The time for patience is over. 

i meant powerless in that they can't force a trade. what if it goes like this?...

1. mayfield

2. darnold

3. rosen

4. barkley or chubb

5. allen

what say you now?

2 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i meant powerless in that they can't force a trade. what if it goes like this?...

1. mayfield

2. darnold

3. rosen

4. barkley or chubb

5. allen

what say you now?

Then Beane is responsible for not getting to 3 before the Jets did.