Check With Me: Mark Schofield's 2018 Draft QB Rankings - Josh Rosen Consensus #1 from 35+ Draft Analyst Boards

On 4/22/2018 at 5:11 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

LOL on his "team fits" for Baker Mayfield.

On 4/22/2018 at 3:23 PM, Augie said:

I want someone from the NEXT group! 

No you don't...

11 hours ago, Perk71 said:

No to Rosen

yes to Rosen

7 minutes ago, T master said:

If it doesn't comeS from Mel Kiper it don't mean S**T !! :P

tweaked that a little

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

how long has it been since the Bills had a QB that could make this throw?

I still believe AJM can do a lot more than Tryhard or the cast of reprobates we've had at QB the last 20 years, but would be glad to see Rosen in a Bills uni

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

how long has it been since the Bills had a QB that could make this throw?

I still believe AJM can do a lot more than Tryhard or the cast of reprobates we've had at QB the last 20 years, but would be glad to see Rosen in a Bills uni

Consistency in being able to make that kind of throw is the key. Rosen can. :wub:

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Consistency in being able to make that kind of throw is the key. Rosen can. :wub:

i watched enough of rosen in college to know that his highlight reel had to be edited down, versus puffed up

How much do you discount not being able to complete one full season out of three tries?

Last QB I remember coming into the NFL so notably well-equipped to play the game but with such an injury past was ... Sam Bradford. I've never seen a pass completed from the Injured Reserve.

4 hours ago, Dalton said:

Why "NO" to the best pure passer in the draft?

If I had to choose between Rosen and Darnold it would be Darnold.  Rosen is not far behind and worthy.

I prefer they get Mayfield 1st, Allen 2nd.  Everyone has there own opinions and I am for one like that fact.  Life would be boring if we all thought the same.  :thumbsup: :beer: