Shoe size? Does it matter?

16 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I've seen soccer players with big feet more prone to ACL tears with large shoe sizes. But at this point in the players careers, I'm pretty sure they have adjusted their footwork correctly

The likelihood of another blizzard game is high. Size 14 shoes can come in handy. 

* Better traction

* The cleat can act as a “snowplow” for fellow team mates

* Insulation (R factor)

* Speed coefficient

I think everyone pretty much agrees, larger the shoe size, better the player. Josh Allen should be the pick. Best arm, hand size and shoe size. 

On 4/21/2018 at 4:48 PM, BuffAlone said:

Ok..I'll lay it out for ya. Hand "size" is often measured and pondered when drafting a QB. But isn't hand "strength" equally, if not MORE important to the position? If so, why do we not see any stats on that?????????????????? Question. 

Attention grab? Go f#*k yourself.

I don't need/ want any attention. Especially from you, or anybody for that matter, on the internet Lmfao. Dummy

Wow, mommy told you no dessert?

4 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I didn’t realize he was referring to the “hand size” argument postulated in another thread. This thread is not related to that appendage in any way. My point (which was lost in the riff raff off those who troll TBD) is that a small foot (like Flutie, Breese and Russy Wilson) makes for a slippery slope. Whereas, a larger foot is akin to a surf board on a serene pond...smooth sailing and powerful through the turf. I seriously think guys like Buffalone see the words “Shoe size” and get defensive. I’m no pre madonna...just looking for answers to an honest question. 

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I don’t think you have to if the german isn’t a person, just a thought.

Their talking about german as “growing” which is derived from the latina word “german nation” which means appropriate. 

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Their talking about german as “growing” which is derived from the latina word “german nation” which means appropriate. 

As my Uncle Benny used to say "learning all the time." Thanks for the clarification.

18 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I didn’t realize he was referring to the “hand size” argument postulated in another thread. This thread is not related to that appendage in any way. My point (which was lost in the riff raff off those who troll TBD) is that a small foot (like Flutie, Breese and Russy Wilson) makes for a slippery slope. Whereas, a larger foot is akin to a surf board on a serene pond...smooth sailing and powerful through the turf. I seriously think guys like Buffalone see the words “Shoe size” and get defensive. I’m no pre madonna...just looking for answers to an honest question. 

I think he would have been happier if you talked about foot strength.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I don't have a mommy. But I'm not gonna be told I posted a "look At Me" post for the sake of attention without defending myself. 

Thanks for your concern in the matter tho?