Elway Open to a Deal for the #5 Pick; Broncos' Board Finalized Later Today

9 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I don't want to belabor the topic but the one thing that sticks out when watching him (saw at least four games on TV) is his level of accuracy. Not only does he complete a large percentage of his passes but his ball placement is exceptional. In every game I saw him he was the standout player except for one game. The freshman qb for Georgia in the bowl game reminded me of what a young Tom Brady clone would look like. Again, the issue comes down to whether his college game transfers to the pro ranks. I believe so. 

Mayfield is not my most preferred qb. I would prefer either Darnold or Rosen ahead of him. If in the end we selected Mayfield I would be ecstatic. Without question the fans of western NY would embrace Mayfield's game and feistiness. 

...easy Big Dawg....you're belaboring NOTHING.....not getting to see college ball, I appreciate your insight and assessment...nicely done with my thanks bud.....:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Meanwhile, Beane and McD back at headquarters...

Batphone1.jpg

That takes me back !|

" Yes Commissioner Gordon, of course!  Both myself and Robin take this draft very seriously. Have no fear. we will corral these criminals and make Gotham City safe once again ! "

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

If Denver, who needs a franchise QB, wants to move out, why do you want that pick for a QB?

You would think out of anyone in the league, Elway and Kubiak would know what a QB looks like. But look at their track record. It's embarrassing. They have no idea what they are doing when it comes to QB

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

You would think out of anyone in the league, Elway and Kubiak would know what a QB looks like. But look at their track record. It's embarrassing. They have no idea what they are doing when it comes to QB

They have been picking late and taking “swings” at QB like many here say a good franchise should.  Neither Osweiler nor Lynch were picked early and were more shots taken on physical talented players rather than high risk gambles early in the draft.

43 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

which is why they are sticking with Keenum. They have had too many draft fails.

Report: Three NFL teams have called Broncos about draft trade

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-broncos/Bolt/Report-Dolphins-Bills-Cardinals-have-called-Broncos-about-NFL-draft-trade-117597872/Amp

Mike Klis of 9News reported Sunday that the Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills and Arizona Cardinals have called the Broncos to gauge their interest in trading the No. 5 overall draft selection.

Dolphins in the mix of the QB Competition too. No way any of the Big 4 fall past #8, and certainly not to us at #12. Almost looks like the TBD No Trades Mock got it right.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Report: Three NFL teams have called Broncos about draft trade

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-broncos/Bolt/Report-Dolphins-Bills-Cardinals-have-called-Broncos-about-NFL-draft-trade-117597872/Amp

Dolphins in the mix of the QB Competition too. No way any of the Big 4 fall past #8, and certainly not to us at #12. Almost looks like the TBD No Trades Mock got it right.

Nice!  Get up there and get your guy Beane!