Have You Ever Gotten Into A Fight Defending The Bills?

17 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

I think you need to reread the post again.  I was getting teased mercessily for the Super Bowl loss.  It was like the second I walked into the school that the harassment and bullying began.  

Also I never provoked the fight.  I got in Randy’s face when he was being jerk but never wanted to fight.  He challenged me to a fight and I like “yeah?  Fine, I’ll fight you.”  It’s not like I was fighting for the honor of the Bills - I was just sick of a bully giving me a hard time for being a Bills fan....and spreading lies about the team

Now I think schools are much stricter on bullying.  I don’t think stuff like this happens anymore, at least now without consequences or news coverage

Giving you **** for your team is not bullying...

16 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

I nearly came to blows with a Pats fan after the 2015 season.   I advised the Pats fan that the Bills Pass rush in Foxboro in 2015 exposed their offensive line weaknesses creating a blueprint for the rest of the league culminating in the pats loss at Denver in the AFC championship.  

To be fair to the Pats fan, this stupid point has been trotted out every week since the 08 Superbowl. I might want to fight you for making this point. This Bills absolutely created no blueprint on how to beat the Pats that year. 

Well today I was given a strong hint that I am about to be fired from my job for making an offer to settle up with this annoying guy at work, outside of work. 

My fault for being loud about my offer. I think people that bottle up pop the hardest. Well at least I am only on the way to looking for another job and not earning an assault charge. The bright side is that I'll get a vacation and finally not have this dude pretending to be my shadow. Plus he got loud too so my consolation prize is that we both getting fired. 

How many people ever stop to think about how they act causes people to dislike them that much? If they did they might decide maybe to not be annoying. 

Edited by Lfod

The first fight I ever got in. I was in like third grade. My family had just moved down to Virginia in Redskins country. They had this sale through the school where you could get book bags with NFL teams on them. I ordered a Bills. On the day that the book bags arrived this one !@#$ kid just kept giving me **** about the Bills sucking. So eventually I just had enough and we started mixing it up. Desks went flying and we thrashed around the room a whirlwind of fists and curses. The teacher, who had been out, walked back into the room and broke it up. The best thing was the kid was a real troublemaker, so he ended up getting in trouble, while I got off. Even though I started the fight. !@#$ you, Donald.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:34 PM, Domdab99 said:

No, but them I'n not a crazy moron. 

Technically, not getting into a fight for the Bills does NOT prove this. But you’ll get the benefit of the doubt for now. (Unless you buy land out east or connect the dots....then it’s over.)

:)

23 hours ago, Knicks&Bills said:

Is this a serious question?? No lol

Sometimes we just need to remember our glory days. If you can call it that....

Never a physical fight but back in the day I got picked on a lot for being a Bills fan since they kept losing the Super Bowl.  I even knew Redskins fans who rooted for the Cowboys to beat us just because they wanted to laugh at me.  Of course they were kids/teens at the time and probably didn’t grasp the Skins/Cowboys rivalry.

7 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Never a physical fight but back in the day I got picked on a lot for being a Bills fan since they kept losing the Super Bowl.  I even knew Redskins fans who rooted for the Cowboys to beat us just because they wanted to laugh at me.  Of course they were kids/teens at the time and probably didn’t grasp the Skins/Cowboys rivalry.

Remember back in 1992, when there were still Redskins bandwagon fans?  

On 4/13/2018 at 12:13 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

Giving you **** for your team is not bullying...

There's obviously more to that story dude. Kids can be brutal.

But no I'd never get in a fight over bills. Agree with your earlier take on that.

On 4/13/2018 at 12:36 AM, Lfod said:

Well today I was given a strong hint that I am about to be fired from my job for making an offer to settle up with this annoying guy at work, outside of work. 

My fault for being loud about my offer. I think people that bottle up pop the hardest. Well at least I am only on the way to looking for another job and not earning an assault charge. The bright side is that I'll get a vacation and finally not have this dude pretending to be my shadow. Plus he got loud too so my consolation prize is that we both getting fired. 

How many people ever stop to think about how they act causes people to dislike them that much? If they did they might decide maybe to not be annoying. 

That sucks man. Though I couldn't imagine coming to blows at work, everyone turns on their p***** switch when they clock in.. unless you got caught up in some true detective like ish.

On 4/14/2018 at 5:05 PM, NoSaint said:

Did you start a new thread for your friend? I keep checking back only to be disappointed @BuffaloRush

Not yet but he still said he would.  I might have to give him a nudge.  It’s very important to have the story verified.  I sent him what I wrote and he said for the most part it’s correct.  You will see

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Not yet but he still said he would.  I might have to give him a nudge.  It’s very important to have the story verified.  I sent him what I wrote and he said for the most part it’s correct.  You will see

Most of my questions don’t even pertain to the fight.