Have You Ever Gotten Into A Fight Defending The Bills?

I was a wee child of about 10 and this punk kid kept harassing me

He told me that liking the Bills will make me a loser... then he called my mom a drunk

i then proceeded to punch him square in the eye and knocked him out... the rush I felt... the first time I ever KOd someone... I felt like Thor ?

Strange thread and story, but the hockey game doesn’t start for 12 mins, so here I am.

I can’t say that I have ever had to fight for the Bills, not sure I would. But I have seen many crazy fights at the Ralph. I went on a bus trip and there was a father and son who were on the bus, very loud and mouthy, wearing Fins jerseys and looking for trouble all day. I guess they found some as when they got to their seats they had blood on their clothes and the son’s jersey was ripped up one side on the back. They must have done alright because they seemed pretty proud of themselves. I suggested they take it easy and stick with the group. Reggie Bush goes off for 200 yards and we all head for the exits with a few minutes left. I guess the two idiots failed to heed my advice as they were nowhere to be found when we got back to the bus. 10 minutes later I see them walking back to the bus, now the son’s jersey is ripped up both sides and is blowing like a cape and I can see blood from 75 yards away, they got tuned up good. Both start bitching that they got jumped and complaining that our group didn’t “ have their backs”. !@#$ing Dolphin fans...

1 hour ago, Buddy Hix said:

Strange thread and story, but the hockey game doesn’t start for 12 mins, so here I am.

I can’t say that I have ever had to fight for the Bills, not sure I would. But I have seen many crazy fights at the Ralph. I went on a bus trip and there was a father and son who were on the bus, very loud and mouthy, wearing Fins jerseys and looking for trouble all day. I guess they found some as when they got to their seats they had blood on their clothes and the son’s jersey was ripped up one side on the back. They must have done alright because they seemed pretty proud of themselves. I suggested they take it easy and stick with the group. Reggie Bush goes off for 200 yards and we all head for the exits with a few minutes left. I guess the two idiots failed to heed my advice as they were nowhere to be found when we got back to the bus. 10 minutes later I see them walking back to the bus, now the son’s jersey is ripped up both sides and is blowing like a cape and I can see blood from 75 yards away, they got tuned up good. Both start bitching that they got jumped and complaining that our group didn’t “ have their backs”. !@#$ing Dolphin fans...

I’ve seen many fights in the stands before - most of which involved fans from the visiting team.

The funniest one was between a Bills fan and a Jets fan.  The Jets fan was wearing one of those NFL masks which were popular a few years ago.  He was actually fighting in the mask and when security hauled him out he still had the mask on.  It looked like the Incredible Hulk was getting arrested

CC902AE5-5CCE-45C8-BE88-1B6CFA8E21FF.jpeg

On 4/21/2018 at 8:49 PM, BuffaloRush said:

I’ve seen many fights in the stands before - most of which involved fans from the visiting team.

The funniest one was between a Bills fan and a Jets fan.  The Jets fan was wearing one of those NFL masks which were popular a few years ago.  He was actually fighting in the mask and when security hauled him out he still had the mask on.  It looked like the Incredible Hulk was getting arrested

Your “friend” didn’t want to sign up for the draft?!?