Guessing the 2018 Bills Schedule

I know it is bit early . The official schedule comes out Late April 

Here is my guess ( tell me what you think ) 

W1 At Miami 

W2 At NY Jets 

W3 Detroit Lions 

W4 At Houston Texans 

W5 Miami 

W6 At New England 

W7 Jacksonville Jaguars 

W8 BYE WEEK 

W9 New England 

W10 Tennesse Titans 

W11 At Baltimore Ravens 

W12 At Indianpolis Colts 

W13 L.A Chargers 

W14 At Minnesotta Vikings 

W15 Chicago Bears 

W16 NY Jets  

W17 At Green Bay Packers 

As always GO BILLS ! 

The Week 17 opponent, likely to be division, I think will be the Jets, especially if both teams are taking top QBs in the draft. Would be a good rookie showdown. 

My guess for the Lions game is whatever week in which October 17 (Ralph's birthday) falls. 

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Open with Jacksonville 

I like this, too. 

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

12 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

The Week 17 opponent, likely to be division, I think will be the Jets, especially if both teams are taking top QBs in the draft. Would be a good rookie showdown. 

My guess for the Lions game is whatever week in which October 17 (Ralph's birthday) falls. 

I like this, too. 

A rookie QB, if there is one, may not even be playing if the Bills are still in the hunt.  A rookie QB might be playing, however, if the bills are out of it, or if both the Jets and Bills are out of it.   (Mahones got one game last year in that circumstance)  So, it might  be Peterman or AJ McCarron under center.  And, the Jets new guy...who knows.....

1 minute ago, bigK14094 said:

A rookie QB, if there is one, may not even be playing if the Bills are still in the hunt.  A rookie QB might be playing, however, if the bills are out of it, or if both the Jets and Bills are out of it.   (Mahones got one game last year in that circumstance)  So, it might  be Peterman or AJ McCarron under center.  And, the Jets new guy...who knows.....

I think the expectation is for both the Bills and Jets to come away from the draft with one of those top 4 QBs. Regardless if they are named starter right out the gate, the NFL will want the possibility of that type of match-up. If they have any chance of two of Darnole/Rosen/Mayfield/Allen (least likely) playing each other, then they will want to try to make that happen, imho. 

19 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Right in the middle of the week so the 14th or 20th are both options.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Riddle me this: the rookie QB is the reason that the Bills are in the hunt