Predictions: Buffalo Bills 2019 record

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think he was talking about the following year

but

It is interesting how people are setting themselves up for a low bar next year when we faced those exact same obsticals LAST year and still found a way to win games........

The Defense should be better

The offense was not good last year except for the parts that have been consistantly good and will be good again this year.......if the passing game starts to click and we start generating points we could easily match last years wins

Actually i agree. The Team is nearly bound to be better. Tweak the right side of the line and shift the blocking to pocket passer protections lol.
Keep WRs  ( whoever they may be )and TEs healthy, getting reps all season will go along way for the Offense. I think the defense will naturally improve with new players and a second year for the returning players and Staff.

I expect them to be in contention most every game !

14 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I think our 2018 drafted QB has a year under his belt and is ready to let loose.

i think we are thick with fat stacks of cash for free agency for key pick ups.

I think Brady is either retired or pulling his face into a ponytail ala Jerry Jones and is at the end of the line.

...and after falling back just a bit in 2018 I think we are division Champs at 11-5 in 2019.

and if you can't stand this thread and think it is a waste of time to think so far into the future I can maybe edit the title and OT into a "Which QB we are going to draft" or "which team we think is going to c*** block us."

Bonus prediction?  1,200 yards rushing for Shady as he goes over 12,000 yards for his career and 1,200 yards as well for Kelvin Benjamin, but through the air.

16-0 win Superbowl

• Like (+1) 1

With only the guys we have under contract right now, I think 4 wins is our ceiling, but we have a lot of high draft picks to work with. I am hoping we get that desperately needed franchise QB and 1 other very good starter. So much is up in the air right now and I hesitate to second guess Beane because this is his 1st draft and I was very unimpressed with the guys he brought in to play S for us. I was so pleasantly surprised when both Poyer and Hyde turned out to be probowl caliber players. Now I am hoping that same eye for talent works for this draft. 3 weeks and counting. Tick tock tick tock...

Bonus prediction:  Hughes will be part of a draft day 1 trade with the Giants who need a pass rusher and Murphy will be our new starting RDE.

Edited by GreggTX

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think he was talking about the following year

but

It is interesting how people are setting themselves up for a low bar next year when we faced those exact same obsticals LAST year and still found a way to win games........

The Defense should be better

The offense was not good last year except for the parts that have been consistantly good and will be good again this year.......if the passing game starts to click and we start generating points we could easily match last years wins

I don't see how the D has gotten better, but I hope you're right. I see Murphy as a very avg DE and Lotulelei as a well below avg DT. A lot of people are focused on the fact that he was a 1st round pick, but his performance has been steadily slipping and last year he really played poorly. I really hope he can reach or exceed the level he played at as a rookie, but I'll believe it when I see it. I get that his job is to occupy blockers, but he still can't shed blocks to save his life. On top of that, Kyle and Lorenzo saw their play deteriorate considerably last year. I'm thinking Hughes will be traded also which means our DL will be one of the weakest in the league. I sure hope they prove me wrong though or it's going to be a long season.

With the current roster ,5-11. The lack of quality bodies at linebacker ,wide receiver and the right side of the o-line could very well call for some long Sunday afternoons.oh wait...we still have the draft and more June 1st dumps by teams and surprise summer cuts.I like to predict the past..

2018: 9-7...we'll look better then 2017, but I think the schedule will be rougher.  We'll beat the Pats once, though.  Likely the second matchup.

2019: 11-5...since speculation is fun I'll go out on a limb and say we sweep the Pats, marking an end of a dynasty and prompting retirement from Brady and Belly in the face of Father Time and an AFC East rival that finally isn't a pushover.