Best bar in Buffalo to watch the draft

13 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Discount it all? Just yours !@#$

Let's narrow this down. Do you have a budget...and are you looking to eat and drink at one place? I can do up a one nighter from $100 bucks to $1000.Do drunk beer and shot guys bother you..are you looking to find some female hotties to mix in with?

27 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Let's narrow this down. Do you have a budget...and are you looking to eat and drink at one place? I can do up a one nighter from $100 bucks to $1000.Do drunk beer and shot guys bother you..are you looking to find some female hotties to mix in with?

I’m coming up with my girlfriend so the hotties are out. I’m just lookin for somewhere where I can watch the draft and drink a couple beers amongst other Bills fans. I’ll probably say eff it and just get a room at the harborcenter and go to the 716

Edited by Seanbillsfan2206

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

you my friend are an idiot!:lol:

OP comes on the board, asks for advice, gets some great advice from various people, but wants to discount it all!!!

Cause ya know, I am a big fan stayin in crack ho,  by the hour hotels!

Haha look at my other stuff- quality advise- that reply you jumped on I was being brutally honest. Name 1 halfway decent hotel (not flea bag motel) on the East side, Old Louisiana projects, Riverside, Black rock, Lackawanna etc. Anyways, I have been called much worse than idiot- definitely a step up- thanks-

Next time excercise some due diligence- Go Bills

Edited by billsfan_34

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

Haha look at my other stuff- quality advise- that reply you jumped on I was being brutally honest. Name 1 halfway decent hotel (not flea bag motel) on the East side, Old Louisiana projects, Riverside, Black rock, Lackawanna etc. Anyways, I have been called much worse than idiot- definitely a step up- thanks-

Next time excercise some due diligence- Go Bills

Sorry if my sarcasm did not shine through..OP called me an idiot for suggesting the same as you. He is still willing to spend $200 per night for the Marriot instead of listening to me, spending $75 at the Hyatt, and at worst taking a $7 Uber to 716. But that's okay, sounds like he has travelled extensively and spent much more time in downtown Buffalo hotels than I ( about 10-12 nights per year in downtown Buffalo hotels for last 10 years).

18 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Update: I’m staying at Salvatore’s and I’ll probably watch the draft at Santoras. Thank you guys (except for the pig dic*ks) for all your help

so listen, all bitchin aside, you can probably get the Marriot on Millersport for $90 on Priceline, walk across the street to Santoras on Millersport and prolly save I am guessing about $60

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

so listen, all bitchin aside, you can probably get the Marriot on Millersport for $90 on Priceline, walk across the street to Santoras on Millersport and prolly save I am guessing about $60

It was only 105 a night for a jacuzzi room at Salvatore’s 

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Sorry if my sarcasm did not shine through..OP called me an idiot for suggesting the same as you. He is still willing to spend $200 per night for the Marriot instead of listening to me, spending $75 at the Hyatt, and at worst taking a $7 Uber to 716. But that's okay, sounds like he has travelled extensively and spent much more time in downtown Buffalo hotels than I ( about 10-12 nights per year in downtown Buffalo hotels for last 10 years).

Where does he stay when he has high level business meetings? 

I’m with you - stay where you want, watch the draft where you want and tip your Uber driver. 

Not sure how something this simple turns surly....

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It was only 105 a night for a jacuzzi room at Salvatore’s 

Enjoy! I love getting back there. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

No worries! Like you I know the whole metro like the back of my hand. Agree, Millersport/Maple good spot- that Santoras has everything you need- its 3 min from my house been there many times. Personally, if im gonna fly into watch a draft I would go right to the draft locale itself but thats just me! 

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

No worries! Like you I know the whole metro like the back of my hand. Agree, Millersport/Maple good spot- that Santoras has everything you need- its 3 min from my house been there many times. Personally, if im gonna fly into watch a draft I would go right to the draft locale itself but thats just me! 

I am actually debating driving to Buffalo for the draft...think the first one i really watched was like 7years ago..now I may drive 8 hours to watch it!!!

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I am actually debating driving to Buffalo for the draft...think the first one i really watched was like 7years ago..now I may drive 8 hours to watch it!!!

If you are gonna come in maybe us TBD’rs can do a get together at Santoras! LMK as we get closer.

3 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Phase 2 has,maybe 14 bar stools? That is not the place to rub elbows for a big local event.It's in a small plaza for crying out loud..but they do have bubble hockey.?

• Like (+1) 1