Attending the Draft- Radio Silence

I’m planning to attend the draft at the end of the month. Everyone in my immediate sphere put in for the NFL.com sweepstakes. None of us have heard anything and there are no tickets available after market. As I’m flying out from CA, I’d like to be in the building. I’m willing to spend to do so, just have literally heard nothing about entry into the event. Anyone else planning to attend? Any insight? I’ve been combing the sands and I haven’t found $h*t. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It’s in Texas. I’ve read that everything is bigger in Texas. I’m not sure how much truth there is to that though....

Go to Houston. Look at the women. It's true.

2 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

I’m planning to attend the draft at the end of the month. Everyone in my immediate sphere put in for the NFL.com sweepstakes. None of us have heard anything and there are no tickets available after market. As I’m flying out from CA, I’d like to be in the building. I’m willing to spend to do so, just have literally heard nothing about entry into the event. Anyone else planning to attend? Any insight? I’ve been combing the sands and I haven’t found $h*t. 

Mr Nails Sir I know of one person whom has received RSVP confirmation of tickets....and plans to attend. I guess there will be a plethora of folks wanting to get into the stadium I am guessing that a happenstance meeting while in Dallas may be the ticket and u know how that goes....Good luck to you matey~~muppy

9 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Opportunity to drink for three days without my kids 

Again, have an AWESOME time... definitely not a knock.

Just even as a football fan I have a hard time talking myself into that one. It’d take a long time to get to the draft in my list of places to take a 3 day weekend.

Edited by NoSaint

15 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

Reading the NFL website, people who won the lottery were informed in late March, so I am guessing that means you did not win. Quick research brought up this Reddit thread from last year, which I assume applies to this year as well.

People who won the lottery need to pick up their tickets day of the draft and show ID..so appears your only option will be to try and scalp outside the stadium day of the event. I would be very, very wary of anyone trying to sell tickets on Craigslist etc..stubhub and SeatGeek list nothing, so that should tell you something.

Also, appears each day is a separate lottery.

https://www.reddit.com/r/eagles/comments/66hqgm/secondary_market_for_draft_tickets/