Day 1 Draft in Field House

The fans may riot if come draft day the Jets and Pats have done what they needed to do to get to the top of the draft for their QBs of the future and the Bills sit on their hands.

I can't imagine what will happen around here if the Pats*, after killing us for 17 years with one QB, find a way to get ahead of us in this draft, where we were loaded with picks, and pick a QB ahead of us.  What a nightmare.

I got an email for day 2. Has anyone tried to RSVP? I tried and it’s telling me there are no events coming up....

Edit: I had to go to the full page and not the mobile version of the website. I’m in. What sucks is there’s a good chance they won’t have any day 2 selections....?

Edited by Seanbillsfan2206

Clubs day one 

19 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

How is the draft party at the stadium?  I've never been to it before but I've got a buddy who has club seats who asked me to tag along with him if I wanted to.  I'm leaning towards going

Go

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Carter said:

I have access to tickets. Is 2 all you need? 

Yes, 2 is all they need but if you have more and are not going to use them I'm sure I could hand them out. I do live 2 doors from NEF.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Last time I went to draft party is when we drafted Stephon Gilmore !We were all set to take Luke Kuechley and Carolina picked right in front of us ! It's a good time and they have beer and food and tours around stadium including the Bills locker room ! Worth going ,for sure !!

22 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

How is the draft party at the stadium?  I've never been to it before but I've got a buddy who has club seats who asked me to tag along with him if I wanted to.  I'm leaning towards going

R. Rich and I went one year. It was good but depressing for we could see the coaches did not like the pick.

Both parties are in the fieldhouse.  Night 1 is for suites and clubs ticket holders and night 2 is for season ticket holders.  Free beer and food night 1 and cash bar and food for night 2. Does anyone have extra tickets for either night?