Baker Mayfield

On 4/3/2018 at 1:22 PM, Elite Poster said:

He was drafted in 05. That's over a decade ago. It hasn't happened successfully forever. The only guy recently who is yet to be determined is Mahomes, who I think will be good fwiw. 

Kind of the shining example of why it does work.  Does the 2 year gap really matter that much?

Tony Grossi is an ESPN  guy in Cleveland (he’s like their version of Rodak). He told a story on radio last night about the Cleveland airport when Baker was leaving his visit. He said that he demanded a first class upgrade, but then all his credit cards were maxed out. He finally got his upgrade when one worked. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tony Grossi is an ESPN  guy in Cleveland (he’s like their version of Rodak). He told a story on radio last night about the Cleveland airport when Baker was leaving his visit. He said that he demanded a first class upgrade, but then all his credit cards were maxed out. He finally got his upgrade when one worked. 

College guy without Rosen's family. It will change soon though. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

College guy without Rosen's family. It will change soon though. 

He’s pretty well off fwiw. Father owns one of the largest financial firms in Texas. I’m not condemning him, just a story.

he grew up similarly to Rosen 

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/17284078/oklahoma-sooners-qb-baker-mayfield-used-defying-critics

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s pretty well off fwiw. Father owns one of the largest financial firms in Texas. I’m not condemning him, just a story.

he grew up similarly to Rosen 

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/17284078/oklahoma-sooners-qb-baker-mayfield-used-defying-critics

I stand corrected. Anyway, I'd love it if the Bills were able to get him.