Bills will hold private workout with UB WR Kamathi Holsey.

PIZ

6 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

I don't think they already did it. I think it's happening mid April. 

Thanks.  Revised.  Not as good as 26 is on this.  He needs to wake up soon.

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

UDFA? 

Probably. I'm not sure what he ran in the 40 at his pro day but if it's in the 4.4s or low 4.5s I can see him getting drafted round 7 with height, speed combination 

10 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

RAW, 7th-UDFA, PS.

Kudos for the Bills to stay up on and support the local major college players. Bill's Scouts usually have some part in getting UB players names out there in Personnel circles.

The Bills don't need to push UBs players in personnel circles anymore ... they are a legitimate division 1 program 

every scout in the north east knows who Anthony Johnson and Khalil Hodge is ... they will be high draft picks next year

there are always NFL scouts around UB games now 

Edited by Buffalo716

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Probably. I'm not sure what he ran in the 40 at his pro day but if it's in the 4.4s or low 4.5s I can see him getting drafted round 7 with height, speed combination 

The Bills don't need to push UBs players in personnel circles anymore ... they are a legitimate division 1 program 

every scout in the north east knows who Anthony Johnson and Khalil Hodge is ... they will be high draft picks next year

there are always NFL scouts around UB games now 

They win win that cancelled game last year and pull out the OT win with their QB throwing for 700 yards and UB likely goes to a bowl at 7-5.

that said, fully expecting a bowl this year.

Its about time a FO had the smarts to pay attention to some home town talent !!

Could we imagine what might have been if the previous regimes would have drafted Mack & Gronk ??

What were they thinking ?? Oh thats right they weren't !!! :doh:

I googled it and couldn't find a 40 time. No, a 40 time is not the be all end all when it comes to looking at receivers, but at least it gives you a clue as to what kind of deep speed a receiver might have.

2 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I googled it and couldn't find a 40 time. No, a 40 time is not the be all end all when it comes to looking at receivers, but at least it gives you a clue as to what kind of deep speed a receiver might have.

4.5 forty, 10’8 broad jump, Vert 32.5, 6.81 3 cone, 20 yard drill 4.37 and 11.8 60 yard shuttle per Draft Diamonds.