Did Mills sabotage Peterman's start due to his anger over TT benching?

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Mills has sucked since day 1 in the NFL- nothing more to see here.

Come on man, he just pretended that he couldn't match up against a great player like Bosa. 

So very unfortuNATE that he sabotaged Putrid Peterman's debut.  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

Another thing. When you compare Tyrod to Peterman keep in mind that one guy has been a starter a few years and learned from behind the scenes for years. The other guy was in the NFL for part of a season. Oh and one guy isn't on the team anymore.  I guess I was right about that one. 

Tyrod got his Playoff game. He lead the team to 3 points and got knocked out of the game. The legend of Tyrod right there. 

Edited by Lfod

Mills should be power slammed through a burning table and doused with a 20-80 mix of Bud Light and Peterman urine to extinguish the flames.  

Edited by Irv

6 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Another thing. When you compare Tyrod to Peterman keep in mind that one guy has been a starter a few years and learned from behind the scenes for years. The other guy was in the NFL for part of a season. 

Tyrod got his Playoff game. He lead the team to 3 points and got knocked out of the game. The legend of Tyrod right there. 

Nothing but excuse making for a horrid performance that showed he was nowhere near ready for NFL starting duty.  He was downright pathetic.  Worse half of QB play I've ever seen at the NFL level. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I actually like Peterman a bit more after that video. The guy commented that Peterman was making correct reads and attempting to throw with anticipation. 

Not in denial that he made mistakes. He should of taken sacks instead but if it was Petermans first NFL game and he was trying to do too much. 

He tried to do too much because his predecessor got pulled for not throwing the ball downfield.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nothing but excuse making for a horrid performance that showed he was nowhere near ready for NFL starting duty.  He was downright pathetic.  Worse half of QB play I've ever seen at the NFL level. 

It was the worst offensive line play I’ve ever seen at the NFL level. It was so bad there is debate about whether the RT tanked intentionally.

Mill's , i believe was not alone , McDermott must have known that , and stifled the thing  right there. He is smart enough to handle it  internally and I don't doubt the players involved were read the riot act  singularly  and know if they pull any more stunts  they are history. I said in another post in the last couple of days that it didn't take a genius to figure it out. Too bad that some of you are so blinded by hate for Peterman that they are still trying the same  O, same O tired diatribes. 

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Come on man, he just pretended that he couldn't match up against a great player like Bosa. 

See what i mean

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I agree that Peterman wasn't ready for the NFL. Even the snow game he did a stupid thing and left himself open for a helmet to helmet hit under the snow. 

Those mistakes are on him. The pressure was in his face. He should have taken the sacks. Then he would not be remembered as 5 pick Peterman. The o-line would of received the blame.

I can't force you to agree with the positive things the guy in the video said about Peterman making correct reads and throwing with anticipation. Give it a view and keep an open mind. Peterman is a rookie.

Just now, Lfod said:

I agree that Peterman wasn't ready for the NFL. Even the snow game he did a stupid thing and left himself open for a helmet to helmet hit under the snow. 

Those mistakes are on him. The pressure was in his face. He should have taken the sacks. Then he would not be remembered as 5 pick Peterman. The o-line would of received the blame.

I can't force you to agree with the positive things the guy in the video said about Peterman making correct reads and throwing with anticipation. Give it a view and keep an open mind. Peterman is a rookie.

So was Manuel, who never ever looked that pathetic even though he was never good.  Lame excuses. 

23 minutes ago, Irv said:

Mills should be power slammed through a burning table and doused with a 20-80 mix of Bud Light and Peterman urine to extinguish the flames.  

If the Bills trade up and blow away mega picks...who will replace Mills?

Edited by Misterbluesky

35 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wasnt that first clip lovely when Mills went to block the guy and he stunted inside- Mills never was able to slide his feet left or turn and was blocking air- silly us thou!

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Wasnt that first clip lovely when Mills went to block the guy and he stunted inside- Mills never was able to slide his feet left or turn and was blocking air- silly us thou!

Mills specialty is look out blocks. Nothing new about that despite ths tin foil hat thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

So was Manuel, who never ever looked that pathetic even though he was never good.  Lame excuses. 

Um... But just consider this... Well.. Ok I give up.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, berg1029 said:

This is right up there with "9/11 was an inside job", "the fake lunar landing", and anything containing the phrase "the illuminati".  Why would a guy intentionally make himself look unfit to play in the nfl? 

Not that he did, but why does anyone do stupid things?

51 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Do you think anyone of the top 4 rookie QB’s in this draft could have succeeded in that same situation?