Josh Rosen’s coach said he would take Darnold 1st

I did not say that he would go before Rudolph I said if the Bills were picking at 12 and it was a choice between Rosen and Rudolph that the Bills would chose Rudolph. Now if Miami loves Rosen and drafts him at 11 there is no way to know. 

how could work out. So no that is not a bet. If I’m saying I will come back to the thread and admit I was wrong if it happens.  How about you will you do the same. 

14 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

My offer still stands which you won't answer. Rudolph goes before Rosen I'll leave the board permanently. Will you do the same with you guy? NOPE you won't even respond because you know it won't happen.

11 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

PLAYER

’Coach I just got out of prison.  Yeah beat my girl while doing some blow.”

COACH

’Forget all that.  Here is the play I want you to run.’

PLAYER

’Yes Coach.’

COACH

’My boy!’

ROSEN

’Sorry Coach.  Just got back from a rally for anti-guns.’

COACH

’Well...we will talk about that later.  Here is the play I want you to run.’

ROSEN

’Coach I was doing some extra film prep and that along with some analytical data would suggest we should actually run a different play seeing that it is the higher percentage play based on the opponents tendencies.’

COACH

’I hate you.’

could not have said it better my self. Ryan Freaking Leaf 2.0. wonder if he will bring a hot tub into the Locker room. You know there is nothing in the rules that says you can’t. This just gets better with each passing moment. I can’t wait for draft day to see the stupid look on his face as he keeps dropping. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

9 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I did not say that he would go before Rudolph I said if the Bills were picking at 12 and it was a choice between Rosen and Rudolph that the Bills would chose Rudolph. Now if Miami loves Rosen and drafts him at 11 there is no way to know. 

how could work out. So no that is not a bet. If I’m saying I will come back to the thread and admit I was wrong if it happens.  How about you will you do the same. 

could not have said it better my self. Ryan Freaking Leaf 2.0. wonder if he will bring a hot tub into the Locker room. You know there is nothing in the rules that says you can’t. This just get better with each passing moment. I can’t wait for draft day to see the stupid look on his face as he keeps dropping. 

I’m sorry Josh hurt you.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m sorry Josh hurt you.

Did not hurt me just glad we don’t have to draft this Turd. Who does he think he is saying he will dictate where he will play. He’s a joke QB 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Does he get points for honesty? Or did he just bash Cleveland in the hopes of improving his guy’s landing spot? 

The only landing spot is going to be at the end of the 1st round. if he’s not careful he will end up in round 2. 

35 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

This guy will be dropping like a lead ballon. He will be picked no sooner then 15th by Arizona. This guy is falling like son of a gun. Where there is some smoke there’s lots of fire. The guy is a prima dona like Ryan Leaf. No way he ends up as a Buffalo Bill. He does not fit our culture or are city. He is certainly not a leader of men. He’s a spoiled rich kid J.P. Losman all over again. This dude is imposing like Dan Marino did he will he lucky to be drafted in the 1st round. 

image.png.fc34df8c6ce99118155c0d4ce7c0766f.png

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Just that fact that this is even a headline is all you need to know that this dude will not be a Buffalo Bill. No way no how does he not fit in with this city or culture or the process. he is a whiny little spoiled brat. Go play tennis you idiot. 

38 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

This guy will be dropping like a lead ballon. He will be picked no sooner then 15th by Arizona. This guy is falling like son of a gun. Where there is some smoke there’s lots of fire. The guy is a prima dona like Ryan Leaf. No way he ends up as a Buffalo Bill. He does not fit our culture or are city. He is certainly not a leader of men. He’s a spoiled rich kid J.P. Losman all over again. This dude is imposing like Dan Marino did he will he lucky to be drafted in the 1st round. 

We get it, ya don't like the guy...

UNLESS you really do... and this is just a smoke screen!! Dude, if opposing GMs come here THANK YOU bc ya have em all fooled and he would be headed right to us;)

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Just that fact that this is even a headline is all you need to know that this dude will not be a Buffalo Bill. No way no how does he not fit in with this city or culture or the process. he is a whiny little spoiled brat. Go play tennis you idiot. 

What a ridiculous interpretation. :lol:

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What a ridiculous interpretation. :lol:

if you think having his college coach say this about him is good, your dreaming. Fed flags are popping up everywhere. 

26 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

My offer still stands which you won't answer. Rudolph goes before Rosen I'll leave the board permanently. Will you do the same with your guy? NOPE you won't even respond because you know it won't happen.

At this point a line is forming behind you incase you cant make it and someone needs to take your place!

• Haha (+1) 1

if you think having his college coach say this is good, your dreaming. Fed flags are popping up everywhere. 

Your unbalanced takes on him say it all and your thread about Rudolph being drafted before him is comdey gold.   Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yes i’m complaining that your talking about him on a football forum. Run along a play your political games some where else before you get banned. 

Typical, complains but is all too excited to brag he didn't vote...