Private Workouts - Phoenix??

4 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Don't think Richie was the one that negotiated his new contract. 

He had to sign it and they might have wanted to speak to him in person to explain the situation.

Edited by kdiggz

3 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Picked up Bruce Arians and he is consulting with them on the choice...

No thanks, I don't want Lamar...

McBeane covering his ass and getting the owner to buy off on the boatload of picks he is about to give up....

2 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Can't say for sure, but it looks like Pegula is at all the QB private workouts.  You can tell by his jet schedule who they have worked out.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/DPJ680

Started with Allen on 16th-17th

LA for Darnold/Rosen - 17th-18th

Phoenix for ???? - 18th-19th

Oklahoma for Baker - 19th-20th

Why the assumption that he is at all of the workouts? Wouldn't he likely toss the keys to Beane?

53 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

No thanks, I don't want Lamar...

McBeane covering his ass and getting the owner to buy off on the boatload of picks he is about to give up....

I will say, the attention we are putting into the QBs gives me hope there is a path to get up there (though Rosen having dinner with the Giants owners hurts that).  It's very clear they are focused on the position above all else.  I'd have to believe they aren't clueless enough to spend all their time on guys they have no prayer of getting.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ittakestime said:

He was at money Mitch last year and that is his plane, not the Bills plane

And your point is? This is a pretty busy time of the year in terms of team business. Lots of places to go, people to see.  I'm all for this flight tracker bs during FA. Right now...not so much.  

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

And your point is? This is a pretty busy time of the year in terms of team business. Lots of places to go, people to see.  I'm all for this flight tracker bs during FA. Right now...not so much.  

Ummm, it's not hard to see the QB tour they went on. You don't go to Wyoming and Oklahoma for fun