Was breaking the drought worth it?

Was breaking the playoff drought worth it considering how much draft capital we nee to burn now to get our QB of choice?  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Breaking the drought will end up being very expensive in terms of draft picks if we do trade up. Should we have tanked instead?

• Was totally worth it to break the drought.
    • Not worth it, we could have vastly improved whole team and gotten our QB if we tanked.

I’m pretty convinced that anyone who thinks it wasn’t ‘worth it’ to make the playoffs last year...is not a true Bills fan. 

It was the best first week of January in almost 20 years. What kind of loser didn’t enjoy that?

Just now, Bakin said:

I’m pretty convinced that anyone who thinks it wasn’t ‘worth it’ to make the playoffs last year...is not a true Bills fan. 

It was the best first week of January in almost 20 years. What kind of loser didn’t enjoy that?

Maybe age is the issue... I remember a time when they couldn't keep us OUT of the frickin' playoffs... -And we didn't need help to get in..

Could be why I can't get excited over that b_llsh_t that went down last season...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Maybe age is the issue... I remember a time when they couldn't keep us OUT of the frickin' playoffs... -And we didn't need help to get in..

Could be why I can't get excited over that b_llsh_t that went down last season...

I remember that time too. 

Not sure how anyone doesn’t think that making the playoffs wasn’t ‘worth it’. 

It was the first time in my life (as a bills fan I became one in 2000 just my luck) I could walk anywhere after week 17 and say my team was one of the best 6 in the conference.  Nobody can take that away from us. So thank you Lesean, Hyde, Poyer, Kyle, Eric and most importantly Tyrod, you will never hear from most bills fans but thank you for carrying our team colors with pride. I was so proud of this team! I literally cried when they made the playoffs, so yes it was worth it. It will always be worth it. We aren’t the biggest losers in this century anymore. 

Edited by Rad Likes The Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bakin said:

I remember that time too. 

Not sure how anyone doesn’t think that making the playoffs wasn’t ‘worth it’. 

Easy.. Because we'd usually WIN in the playoffs... At least up  to the divisional... Begging our way in last year DID NOT feel good.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I have always been about getting a QB. 

However getting this monkey off the franchises back was vital. 

It's still been 18 years since we've won a playoff game,, -You just replaced the monkey, with a smaller monkey.

Edited by #34fan

10 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Easy.. Because we'd usually WIN in the playoffs... At least up  to the divisional... Begging our way in last year DID NOT feel good.

Speak for yourself pal. I thought it was SAH-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!

TO each his own.

I remember one of the last games of the 2010 season we lost 34-3 to the Patriots making it 15 losses in a row against them.  At that point I would have almost given up my right arm to see them beat the Patriots.  Low and behold months later they won that Week 3 game against them.  At that point everything was perfect with the universe and it felt we finally turned a page.  How have we fared since against them?

I merely bring that up as I could somewhat understand the opposing argument.  But no not worth tanking!  Seeing those locker room and fan videos and Kyle Williams get rewarded was awesome

27 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Here here!

38 minutes ago, #34fan said:

It didn’t??  

I guess you were disappointed with making the playoffs. 

Beating 3rd string Steelers wouldn’t have been good enough either, I guess. 

With fans like these?

30 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Speak for yourself pal. I thought it was SAH-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!

TO each his own.

3 minutes ago, Bakin said:

It didn’t??  

I guess you were disappointed with making the playoffs. 

Beating 3rd string Steelers wouldn’t have been good enough either, I guess. 

With fans like these?

I am speaking for myself, 100%