Mandela Effect

100DollarBills

14 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Did they look anything like these two?

Image result for hiking cartoon emoji

Swordfish Cartoon Stock Vector - 69425568

No, the hiking dude was facing to the right, had walking stick with a mountain in the background, swordfish a close but different color. Looked all over google for the images because I thought maybe they just discontinued the emojis, but people can’t find them but remember them. 

22 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

No, the hiking dude was facing to the right, had walking stick with a mountain in the background, swordfish a close but different color. Looked all over google for the images because I thought maybe they just discontinued the emojis, but people can’t find them but remember them. 

I remember the hiking guy I think. Your description sounds right.

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I remember the hiking guy I think. Your description sounds right.

There are thousands of people who remember it, but it just seems strange it would vanish without a trace. I’ve come too a few conclusions, but I have no idea what is behind this. 

1. Psyop (businesses and government are performing psychological experiments). Purposely changing small details without telling society of the changes. 

2. Implanted memories ( a form of psyops, but instead of phsically altering details, business/governments are sending false information waves over the air. 

3. We could have died and responded and jumped to slightly differing timelines. Or somehow just subconsciously moving between timelines. 

4. Time travelers or a matrix type of reality where our programmers can change or unintentionally changing our reality. Ie a glitch in the matrix. 

5. Just plain ol misremembering or

confabulation. 

6. Religious supernatural (or just plain supernatural reasons) ie the coming mass delusions. 

7. Aliens 

I have a hard time believing in #5, as some of the things I have and many others have experienced it just doesn’t add up. While there are many things I do chalk up to poor memory, somethings just feel off. How can thousands of people share false memories down to the very detail. Like how can people remember a hiking emoji, but not something like a squid or anything else. 

I don’t pretend to know what is happening, I’m not even going to try to know, but what I do know is it feels very strange and almost supernatural. 

If if it was number 1, people would be able to find old memory information, but sometimes it seems unrecoverable. There is no proof it ever existed even though many people used it to posts, websites, text but can’t find the proof they used it. (Screenshots, pictures, etc)

I distinctly remember a cornucopia in the fruit of the loom, but I can’t find any proof it existed, so I’m not convinced #1 is it. 

Edited by 100DollarBills

4 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

Why can’t you accept there might be more to this than misremembering or being an idiot? I’ve experienced enough to know there is something going on, I just don’t know what or why. 

You occasionally bump this one thread and never post much anywhere else. So yeah, I think it’s safe to assume there is something more to this. 

• 2 months later...

Canadians have a level of guarding against the Mandela Effect because a premier (your governor) of a province was quickly booted out of office for racking up a huge expense for her pointless attending of the funeral.

So the date is a little more impressed on Canadian minds.

but of course it is, that helps prove it....  as everything does....

9 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Finally!  Tangible proof of the Mandela Effect!  I distinctly remember when it wasn’t the king, it was Gregggggg Williams.  

Gregggg with the Saints, he was a zombie with a 10,000 mile Jauron stare of hopelessness in Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.