Only post if you want to wish zay the best. Get well.

mead107

doesnt matter what anyone wishes he needs to make better decisions and stop taking whatever drugs he took that day. Thats the only thing that matters.

He had full control of himself not to do what he did that day. Ill save my well wishes for people who have no control over something that happens to them. Being an idiot doesnt count for a well wish in my book.

Edited by matter2003

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

That’s cool.    So no charges.  I assume drugs were ruled out?

i'm assuming they are rich and paid for the damages and then some so all is well.  i still suspect drugs but it sounds like it will be hard to prove without any evidence

17 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

doesnt matter what anyone wishes he needs to make better decisions and stop taking whatever drugs he took that day. Thats the only thing that matters.

He had full control of himself not to do what he did that day. Ill save my well wishes for people who have no control over something that happens to them. Being an idiot doesnt count for a well wish in my book.

Ahhh, someone is not good at following directions!!!

You’re also exposing your ignorance. Do you think the decision to take whatever he did was the only event in his life? I won’t go into full rant mode here, but it would have been better if you had just stuck with the nature of the thread. I get some of what you’re saying, but I also understand it on a much deeper level than you apparently ever will. 

Edited by Augie