Who is your #2 WR to Target in free agency?

6 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Want a slot vet quick on the line and gets open quickly, acts as a safety blanket. Don't the the point in drafting one if we want to keep spinning the wheels on Zay, but I'd like a later round flyer if we have it.

Jones is your slot guy.

4 hours ago, Loosh said:

Yes !!   Chark would be the perfect fit.....

This is my guy as well!!

• Like (+1) 1

I would like to see the team take a chance on Martavis Bryant via trade, cheap contract on the last year of his deal. If the Steelers would be willing to part with him for a 5th or 6th rounder that would fill a big need affordably. BUT I don't think that the Steelers are currently shopping him so I doubt that happens. I wouldn't mind Jordan Matthews back on a 1 year deal, not sure what actual speedsters are out on the market. 

8 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Whats cool is you had this name before we picked up Star.....Like you knew something. ...

I have sources. I once had a beer with a guy that delivered the Soda to New Era Field and got a signature from the manager at the concession stands. That guy happened to get his check signed by Terry Peluga. So as you can see I'm embedded deep into the organization. By now I hope you are aware I knew nothing and it is purely a coincidence

• Haha (+1) 1