Prediction - Matt Moore Has Been The Target The Entire Time

4 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

You're assuming no one's going to trade up to get to those positions if those teams don't take a quarterback. 

That's a wildcard, but still has to be a team that is looking for their signal caller of the future, AND has the draft capital to do it.  The latter is a problem for many teams that would have to basically address holes in their line-up completely through free agency.  Everyone is speculating.  I'm merely sharing my opinion.  For those that think that we MUST trade up from where we are now, I will simply disagree.

56 minutes ago, Luxy312 said:

That's a wildcard, but still has to be a team that is looking for their signal caller of the future, AND has the draft capital to do it.  The latter is a problem for many teams that would have to basically address holes in their line-up completely through free agency.  Everyone is speculating.  I'm merely sharing my opinion.  For those that think that we MUST trade up from where we are now, I will simply disagree.

Maybe, but I think McBean has their eye on one guy and they're going to do whatever they can to get him. So I think we're moving on up.

3 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

Maybe, but I think McBean has their eye on one guy and they're going to do whatever they can to get him. So I think we're moving on up.

This is probably wrong at this point now that they've signed McCarron.  Tannehill restructuring to lock the Dolphins into him for 2 years.  More and more, my original post is looking more accurate.  The Bills are going to have the shot at the #2 or #3 QB in the draft at pick 12 and will not have to trade.

3 minutes ago, Luxy312 said:

This is probably wrong at this point now that they've signed McCarron.  Tannehill restructuring to lock the Dolphins into him for 2 years.  More and more, my original post is looking more accurate.  The Bills are going to have the shot at the #2 or #3 QB in the draft at pick 12 and will not have to trade.

Don't think so. I say they move up. We'll both know soon.