Tillerson's out. Pompeo to be the new SoS

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Has never said anything he wasn't paid to say by ... who? Do you know who pays the bills for the Young Turk's organization, Bob? If not, light a fatty and try tracking down the source of their funding. You'll be surprised, considering your positions.

For MONTHS you've said Tillerson was part of the Russian ploy. He got a MEDAL FROM PUTIN remember? 

Now he's fired - and it's because he was anti-Putin? 

This is why no one takes you seriously. 

I'll try and not get too worked up about a conspiracy theorist doesn't take me serious. Oh well. 

You forgot that Putin was against Mitt Romney being Sec of States who....didn't get the job 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

"Tillerson GOT A MEDAL FROM PUTIN!" 

Your panic. 

Panic? Because a dictator sours on someone? You are shot! 

Was this announced as cover for the House Republicans stopping the investigation of Russia attacking our election 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Panic? Because a dictator sours on someone? You are shot! 

Was this announced as cover for the House Republicans stopping the investigation of Russia attacking our election 

TILLERSON GOT A MEDAL FROM PUTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM PUTIN!!!!

:lol: Yes, Trump wants people to pay LESS attention to the House Committee's findings. 

What other gems you got today, Tibs?

Did you guys watch the Young Turks video from 4 days ago?  Since Exxon just withdrew from the Russian oil deal, Rex no longer was a big player.  The reason he was put in that position - to facilitate lifting of the sanctions, just evaporated days ago.  Putin probably took a day or two to think about it and then gave Trump the OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDe8HVcU1lA&t=69s

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

TILLERSON GOT A MEDAL FROM PUTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM PUTIN!!!!

:lol: Yes, Trump wants people to pay LESS attention to the House Committee's findings. 

What other gems you got today, Tibs?

Just waiting for you to tell us how Chris Steele is killing Russians spies for Hillary, lol 

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Did you guys watch the Young Turks video from 4 days ago?  Since Exxon just withdrew from the Russian oil deal, Rex no longer was a big player.  The reason he was put in that position - to facilitate lifting of the sanctions, just evaporated days ago.  Putin probably took a day or two to think about it and then gave Trump the OK.

:lol: Nonsense. 

Stop watching propaganda, it's ruined what little cognitive ability the weed hasn't taken from you. Learn who pays them. Learn why. Then ask yourself if the Young Turks are good for anything more than a punchline. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just waiting for you to tell us how Chris Steele is killing Russians spies for Hillary, lol 

When did I ever say that? :lol:

"Tillerson was fired for saying Russia was responsible for the poisoning in Great Britain!"

Uh...Tillerson was asked to resign Friday, refused, and made his statement Monday.  Last I heard, cause comes BEFORE effect, not after.

Just now, DC Tom said:

"Tillerson was fired for saying Russia was responsible for the poisoning in Great Britain!"

Uh...Tillerson was asked to resign Friday, refused, and made his statement Monday.  Last I heard, cause comes BEFORE effect, not after.

Correct. 

It's not about the UK or Russia. 

It's about the DPRK and Iran.

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

“Trump is a genius!  He’s trolling all the cucktards & libflakes so hard, their heads are exploding.  Man, he’s playing the MSM like a fiddle.  He totally knows exactly what he’s doing.  He’s a master political strategist.  This is all playing out precisely how he wants.”

- This !@#$ing place

Look on the bright side: at least he's not falling down another flight of stairs.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. 

Now D.R....................haven't you been listening to the Left.........................everything Trump does is for Russia............:lol:

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. 

I thought that was obvious, myself.  My first thought when I heard the news was "This is about meeting Kim Jong Un."

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Got me there! Now go back to chasing your tail