After trading with the Giants the Bills take

mead107

4 hours ago, Luka said:

Rosen at 3, the Giants are going defense with either Fitzpatrick or Chubb.

Giants would prefer to go OLine. Chubb might be to good to pass up but I see it going 3 ways for them.

1. Stay put and draft BPA which is Chubb

2. Take a slight reach for Nelson. Top 10 player easily but #2 seems a bit high

3. Trade down into a more OLine friendly range.

I think it's between both Josh Rosen and Josh Allen imo, I just don't see Mayfield as a top 5 QB. Josh Allen really has shown what he can do with actual talent around him, those tight throws he made ad the senior bowl were impressive and his arm is probably the best this league has seen, work on his mechanics like crazy, get a solid QB to mentor him for a full season and he can be a star for a long time. Rosen is more pro ready than probably everyone in the draft, I think he'll be our QB, I thought he'd be our QB since last year but I won't hate any QB they select, it will be alot of fun but from what the Panthers had in Cam Newton I'm going with the taller Rosen/Darnold or Allen. 

4 hours ago, Rockee96 said:

Yes I agree with Mayfield. I'm thinking we can trade up to #4 with the Browns and still get him.

I got to agree ...I don't think the Bills need to go to #2 to get Mayfield.  He may be even available at #8 once FA settles down