Did Gaines just re-sign???

MAJBobby

15 minutes ago, Putin said:

Guess we’re on the same page then ! 

What about guaranteed money ? That’s where I’m a little worried , I’m sure you know why 

I think anything more then 4 years $22 million with $15 mill guarantee ( would be very risky) 

In my opinion of course ... 

I am on a similar page.  I think he will get slightly more than $7 though

I figured Gaines was good because it seemed like when he was injured it left plays open to be made. I feel like he's worth something but I couldn't price it. 

I wouldn't want to see him injured but man it's the NFL and it happens. If I figured he was very injury prone then I have to factor it in. That's the problem. I wouldn't have any idea if he would miss a few stretches of games or not next year.

Yea your good and your worth money to me but I need you conditioned to be more durable. Tre White is a rookie. He took a shot to the head by Gronk. I love Tre White. Tre White intercepted Tom Brady. I like Gaines though but my jersey is Tre White when I get one.

I do hope we keep Gaines. I respect his work last year. The defense kept it very exciting for me last year. I think for the most part that side of the ball held up nicely. Only if they could scoop those turnovers and take it to the house. Teach the defense to score I guess.....

Edited by Lfod

11 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Wouldn't losing him have potentially resulted in receiving a pick?  Not that I'm complaining.

Sure in theory.

I am not saying you are suggesting this......but, first people bring up not sign players for comp picks.  Next generation, don't sign our own players as it removes potential draft picks.

I not you are not saying this.  But, it will come from others.

3 hours ago, Bag of Milk said:

Agreed. Beane's ability to identify and obtain talent in the secondary has been stellar.

Beane had nothing to do with White, Hyde and Poyer. Unless you think he was secretly the Bills GM all along. 

Is there really Bills reporters answering if Gaines resigned due to a profile pic? Gotta love the off season. 

15 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Beane had nothing to do with White, Hyde and Poyer. Unless you think he was secretly the Bills GM all along. 

Is there really Bills reporters answering if Gaines resigned due to a profile pic? Gotta love the off season. 

They came from the same team. He could been on the phone with Beane with future plans even back when he was interviewing. I'm not saying secret GM levels but you know maybe some guidance. Like two friends having conversations on what if you were GM what would you do type stuff.

Edited by Lfod

2 minutes ago, Lfod said:

They came from the same team. He could been on the phone with Beane with future plans even back when he was interviewing. I'm not saying secret GM levels but you know maybe some guidance. Like two friends having conversations on what if you were GM what would you do type stuff.

I can see that

7 hours ago, Bag of Milk said:

Agreed. Beane's ability to identify and obtain talent in the secondary has been stellar.

Eh... weren't Hyde and poyer both here prior to beane? I know white was for sure. 

3 hours ago, Lfod said:

That's one of the most far fetched childish out of this world theories I have ever heard.

It's really quite a stretch 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

7 hours ago, mattynh said:

Was Beane here for any of those?

was waiting on who has been stellar. 

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He traded for Gaines and signed Vontae

We will give him Gaines but shouldnt we wait and see if Vonteis worth talking about?