Which of you has a fetish to work in a morgue?

Just Jack

14 minutes ago, mead107 said:

O my god.  

Did you read the next 2 stories below.   ? 

NO! I didn’t want to finish the FIRST one!

I think this guy overestimated the market.....

21 minutes ago, mead107 said:

O my god.  

Did you read the next 2 stories below.   ? 

Yeah like the 17 year old that supposedly lost his junk when his braces wielding girlfriend took the thing off during a BJ.  I doubt the story is true but who knows.  If it is true that is one unlucky dude.

I have a sister Inlaw (nuts) on Long Island that used to tell us stories every year about people. The guy that stuffed a toothbrush down his penis. Brush end first.  

The young girl that was doa penis lodged in her throat.  She was giving her boyfriend a bj when they got rear ended by a tractor trailer on the Long Island expressway.  

She would always tell us these stories at the dinner table. 

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

I have a sister Inlaw (nuts) on Long Island that used to tell us stories every year about people. The guy that stuffed a toothbrush down his penis. Brush end first.  

The young girl that was doa penis lodged in her throat.  She was giving her boyfriend a bj when they got rear ended by a tractor trailer on the Long Island expressway.  

She would always tell us these stories at the dinner table. 

So that's what makes her nuts by your judgement.  And after 16 hard years on this board, all I had to do was tell a few stories around the dinner table?

:D

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Yeah like the 17 year old that supposedly lost his junk when his braces wielding girlfriend took the thing off during a BJ.  I doubt the story is true but who knows.  If it is true that is one unlucky dude.

Is this another teacher/student story?

I wouldn't call it a fetish but I wanna work at a morgue. After living with living people and wishing they would die, my life would be so much better if the people I'm forced to work around are already dead. 

Edited by Lfod

read the very bottom of the website....this is just The Onion with a twisted spin

World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.