The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

4 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

No, I'm not crusading.  Moreover, I have links to credible sources and a chart with credible events, dates, and polling numbers.

Hey, where is DerangedRhino?  I'm still waiting for him to confirm (the obvious) that both Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile were Hillary Clinton plants in 2016.

Wikileaks exposed both of them and they were forced to resign from their positions at the DNC.

Or does DerangedRhino not like being upstaged by me?  DerangedRhino is going after the little plants like Manafort while I have the biggest Hillary Clinton plant of them all - President Donald Trump! 

:ph34r:

Don't be an ass. Last I heard he was in Scotland, sipping tea, through his nostrils.

Edited by 3rdnlng

18 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

No, I'm not crusading.  Moreover, I have links to credible sources and a chart with credible events, dates, and polling numbers.

Hey, where is DerangedRhino?  I'm still waiting for him to confirm (the obvious) that both Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile were Hillary Clinton plants in 2016.

Wikileaks exposed both of them and they were forced to resign from their positions at the DNC.

Or does DerangedRhino not like being upstaged by me?  DerangedRhino is going after the little plants like Manafort while I have the biggest Hillary Clinton plant of them all - President Donald Trump! 

Youre 18 months behind the curve...

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/7/2018 at 4:40 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Youre 18 months behind the curve...

I don't recall you posting anything about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile being Hillary Clinton plants.  They were publicly exposed via Wikileaks and lost their jobs with the DNC.  So far your March DOJ IG report is late

I also don't recall any feedback from you regarding the "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" 2016 US Presidential election chart, either.  3rdning won't talk about it even though I asked him/her to dispute the chart dates, events, and polling numbers.  The chart is 100% credible.    Donald Trump's 2016 Presidential candidacy was not credible.

4 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

I don't recall you posting anything about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile being Hillary Clinton plants.  They were publicly exposed via Wikileaks and lost their jobs with the DNC.  So far your March DOJ IG report is late

I also don't recall any feedback from you regarding the "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" 2016 US Presidential election chart, either.  3rdning won't talk about it even though I asked him/her to dispute the chart dates, events, and polling numbers.  The chart is 100% credible.    Donald Trump's 2016 Presidential candidacy was not credible.

Hannity was just making fun of the Horowitz report! Ya sure, he said, it will come out soon, ya sure! 

Lol, Hannity! 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hannity was just making fun of the Horowitz report! Ya sure, he said, it will come out soon, ya sure! 

Lol, Hannity! 

Further advancing my belief that the only people who watch the likes of Hannity or Maddow are Kool-Aid drinking partisan shills looking for either self re-enforcement or something to upset them

8 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Further advancing my belief that the only people who watch the likes of Hannity or Maddow are Kool-Aid drinking partisan shills looking for either self re-enforcement or something to upset them

Yes, but you think that about any media source, right? What media sources do you endorse as pure and honest? 

I'm guessing you would never have the guts to admit what you watch, read or listen to. How say you, Toad? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, but you think that about any media source, right? What media sources do you endorse as pure and honest? 

I'm guessing you would never have the guts to admit what you watch, read or listen to. How say you, Toad? 

i don't endorse any as pure and honest

some of my regulars

pilotonline

goerie

hampton roads local channels

erie local channels

aggregate news sites like Drudge and RealClear

commentary from Reason

and i wash it all down with a chuckle from The Onion

22 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

,I dispute your interpretation of your "chart dates, events and polling numbers". You keep posting the sameshit over and over. You're crusading and I'm not going down your rabbit hole with you.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

,I dispute your interpretation of your "chart dates, events and polling numbers". You keep posting the sameshit over and over. You're crusading and I'm not going down your rabbit hole with you.

Standing outside the rabbit hole shouting "I'm not following you down there!" isn't much better, really.

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i don't endorse any as pure and honest

some of my regulars

pilotonline

goerie

hampton roads local channels

erie local channels

aggregate news sites like Drudge and RealClear

commentary from Reason

and i wash it all down with a chuckle from The Onion

I was stationed at Langley 

On 4/9/2018 at 10:15 PM, 3rdnlng said:

If you dispute them, let's hear your dispute.  If you have a different interpretation of factual dates, factual events, and factual polling numbers - let's hear it.

PA-18 Update:

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-nation/2018/04/02/Conor-Lamb-Allegheny-County-election-results-certified-winner-congressional-seat/stories/201804020086

Finally official: Conor Lamb certified winner of congressional seat

The last county left to certify its election results for Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District did so Monday morning, leaving no more obstacles separating (Democrat) Conor Lamb and his seat in the U.S. House.

The certification is the final step in officially declaring Mr. Lamb the winner of the March 13 special election, which was to fill the vacancy left by former Rep. Tim Murphy's resignation last year.

Mr. Lamb's victory on election night -- by a margin of just hundreds of votes -- was marred by uncertainty for more than a week as his Republican opponent, Rick Saccone, waited for military and overseas ballots to be counted.

Allegheny ended up being the most significant in Mr. Lamb's 755-vote win, favoring him by about 15,000 votes.

Edited by PearlHowardman

35 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

If you dispute them, let's hear your dispute.  If you have a different interpretation of factual dates, factual events, and factual polling numbers - let's hear it.

PA-18 Update:

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-nation/2018/04/02/Conor-Lamb-Allegheny-County-election-results-certified-winner-congressional-seat/stories/201804020086

Finally official: Conor Lamb certified winner of congressional seat

The last county left to certify its election results for Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District did so Monday morning, leaving no more obstacles separating (Democrat) Conor Lamb and his seat in the U.S. House.

The certification is the final step in officially declaring Mr. Lamb the winner of the March 13 special election, which was to fill the vacancy left by former Rep. Tim Murphy's resignation last year.

Mr. Lamb's victory on election night -- by a margin of just hundreds of votes -- was marred by uncertainty for more than a week as his Republican opponent, Rick Saccone, waited for military and overseas ballots to be counted.

Allegheny ended up being the most significant in Mr. Lamb's 755-vote win, favoring him by about 15,000 votes.

You are one obtuse individual. I've already stated that I'll accept your dates, etc. because I don't give a !@#$. It's your interpretation that sucks. Trump doesn't "throw" anything. It doesn't matter whether it's cards, golf or chess, he wants to beat your butt. Your speculation that Trump did his level best to give the election to Hillary goes against his very nature and is laughable. So, quit re-gifting your same oldshit and go find another path to nowhere to follow.

On 4/11/2018 at 8:29 AM, 3rdnlng said:

You are one obtuse individual. I've already stated that I'll accept your dates, etc. because I don't give a !@#$. It's your interpretation that sucks. Trump doesn't "throw" anything. It doesn't matter whether it's cards, golf or chess, he wants to beat your butt. Your speculation that Trump did his level best to give the election to Hillary goes against his very nature and is laughable. So, quit re-gifting your same oldshit and go find another path to nowhere to follow.

Bill Clinton Calls Donald Trump To Congratulate Him On Winning The 2016 Presidential Election:

Bill Clinton:  "Hello, Donald.  I'm just calling you to congratulate you.  You won the election.  Congratulations."

Donald Trump:  "Are you f***ing serious?  This wasn't the outcome you and I talked about."

Bill Clinton:  "I know, Donald.  I know.  It was that damn Wikileaks.  Without them you would have certainly lost the election like you were supposed to."

Donald Trump:  "I did everything I could possibly do to lose this election.  I sure as s**t hope we don't get exposed.."

Bill Clinton:  "Well, there could be a slight problem.  The telephone call that I made to you before you announced that you were running for President.  Remember that?"

Donald Trump:  "You mean when you called me and told me I should play a bigger role in the Republican party and focus on Republican base voters?  That call?  What about it?"

Bill Clinton:  "Well, the media got a hold of it and there's a couple of news articles that everyone can easily see.  And there's more."

Donald Trump:  "What?  The media knows about the call you made to me?  And what else is there?"

Bill Clinton:  "Well, there's also this chart out there on the internet.  It's titled "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" and it charts 2016 polling numbers between you and Hillary.  The chart also shows dates and events where, like the chart title says, you said the craziest things when polls between you and Hillary got close.  And then you went down in the polls against Hillary.  For example, the chart shows the end of July 2016 when you polled ahead of Hillary for the first time.  Right after that, Wikileaks exposed DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz for favoring Hillary over Bernie Sanders in the Democrat primary.  Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was forced to resign her position as DNC Chair.  That should have been devastating for Hillary and a huge boon to you.  But you saved Hillary by immediately changing the subject.  You came out of nowhere and asked Russia to release all the e-mail that they supposedly had from Hillary.  Then you even changed the subject again, going after the father of a dead Muslim soldier.  I mean, to me it was brilliant what you did - the media excoriated you and forgot about Hillary.  You tanked in new polls and Hillary surpassed you. And there it is in the chart for everyone to see."

Donald Trump:  "Holy s**t!  Anyone with an ounce of common sense will conclude that I was a Hillary Clinton plant in the election, based on our telephone conversation and the chart you mentined."

Bill Clinton:  "You're right, Donald.  But I have a plan to keep the media away."

Donald Trump:  "What's your plan, Bill?"

Bill Clinton:  "Donald, when you become President you need to behave in a crazy way, similar to what you did during your fake Presidential campaign.  When you become President you need to run your White House chaotically.  You know, fire cabinet members.  Release some bizarre tweets.  Keep firing and hiring White House staff."

Donald Trump:  "Sounds like a good plan, Bill. Do you think it will work?"

Bill Clinton:  "Hey, they don't call me slick Willie for nothing. And I know what "is" is. Ha ha ha ha ha..."

Donald Trump:  "And you're married to crooked Hillary.  You're both pathological liars.  Ha ha ha ha ha..."

Bill Clinton:  "And you're the third pathological liar here.  Talk to you later, Donald."

Donald Trump:  "Talk to you later, Bill."

12 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Bill Clinton Calls Donald Trump To Congratulate Him On Winning The 2016 Presidential Election:

Bill Clinton:  "Hello, Donald.  I'm just calling you to congratulate you.  You won the election.  Congratulations."

Donald Trump:  "Are you f***ing serious?  This wasn't the outcome you and I talked about."

Bill Clinton:  "I know, Donald.  I know.  It was that damn Wikileaks.  Without them you would have certainly lost the election like you were supposed to."

Donald Trump:  "I did everything I could possibly do to lose this election.  I sure as s**t hope we don't get exposed.."

Bill Clinton:  "Well, there could be a slight problem.  The telephone call that I made to you before you announced that you were running for President.  Remember that?"

Donald Trump:  "You mean when you called me and told me I should play a bigger role in the Republican party and focus on Republican base voters?  That call?  What about it?"

Bill Clinton:  "Well, the media got a hold of it and there's a couple of news articles that everyone can easily see.  And there's more."

Donald Trump:  "What?  The media knows about the call you made to me?  And what else is there?"

Bill Clinton:  "Well, there's also this chart out there on the internet.  It's titled "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" and it charts 2016 polling numbers between you and Hillary.  The chart also shows dates and events where, like the chart title says, you said the craziest things when polls between you and Hillary got close.  And then you went down in the polls against Hillary.  For example, the chart shows the end of July 2016 when you polled ahead of Hillary for the first time.  Right after that, Wikileaks exposed DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz for favoring Hillary over Bernie Sanders in the Democrat primary.  Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was forced to resign her position as DNC Chair.  That should have been devastating for Hillary and a huge boon to you.  But you saved Hillary by immediately changing the subject.  You came out of nowhere and asked Russia to release all the e-mail that they supposedly had from Hillary.  Then you even changed the subject again, going after the father of a dead Muslim soldier.  I mean, to me it was brilliant what you did - the media excoriated you and forgot about Hillary.  You tanked in new polls and Hillary surpassed you. And there it is in the chart for everyone to see."

Donald Trump:  "Holy s**t!  Anyone with an ounce of common sense will conclude that I was a Hillary Clinton plant in the election, based on our telephone conversation and the chart you mentined."

Bill Clinton:  "You're right, Donald.  But I have a plan to keep the media away."

Bill Clinton:  "Donald, when you become President you need to behave in a crazy way, similar to what you did during your fake Presidential campaign.  When you become President you need to run your White House chaotically.  You know, fire cabinet members.  Release some bizarre tweets.  Keep firing and hiring White House staff."

Bill Clinton:  "Hey, they don't call me slick Willie for nothing. And I know what "is" is. Ha ha ha ha ha..."

Donald Trump:  "And you're married to crooked Hillary.  You're both pathological liars.  Ha ha ha ha ha..."

Bill Clinton:  "And you're the third pathological liar here.  Talk to you later, Donald."

It would have been much easier to just write "bump" to keep your crusade going.

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It would have been much easier to just write "bump" to keep your crusade going.

Worse, Donald Trump lost PA-18.  And he did it intentionally.

There was no legitimate reason for Donald Trump to fire Secretary of State Rex Tillerson by tweet at 8:48 AM the same day that PA-18 had an election going on.  No reason.  None.  Nada. Zilch!  Zero!!

The immediate media result of Trump's tweet started trashing Donald Trump and it lasted all day long.  All. Day. Long.

Had Donald Trump waited just one day to do all of that the Republican would have won.

227449 people voted in PA-18 that day.  The Democrat won by a mere 755 votes.  

And Donald Trump isn't through.  He's going to intentionally do more damage to the Republican Party.

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

There was no legitimate reason for Donald Trump to fire Secretary of State Rex Tillerson by tweet at 8:48 AM the same day that PA-18 had an election going on.  No reason.  None.  Nada. Zilch!  Zero!!

The immediate media result of Trump's tweet started trashing Donald Trump and it lasted all day long.  All. Day. Long.

Had Donald Trump waited just one day to do all of that the Republican would have won.

And Donald Trump isn't through.  He's going to intentionally do more damage to the Republican Party.

That should please you. Now, quit rehashing the same oldshit and stop CRUSADING

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

Think the Dems will win the Senate back? 

3 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Thanks for posting this.

Now I understand.

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DaolR3dVQAAqhuf.jpg

"Sir, as you begin your auspicious tenure executive of these United States, I again wanted to assure you of my high principle.  As Reinhold Niebuhr wrote in Justice and Mercy, published shortly after..."

Who the !@#$ talks like this?  Who wouldn't cut off a patronizing !@#$ at that point with a crude remark?  Comey's giving the rest of us pedantic supercilious anal orifices a bad name...

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

"Sir, as you begin your auspicious tenure executive of these United States, I again wanted to assure you of my high principle.  As Reinhold Niebuhr wrote in Justice and Mercy, published shortly after..."

Who the !@#$ talks like this?  Who wouldn't cut off a patronizing !@#$ at that point with a crude remark?  Comey's giving the rest of us pedantic supercilious anal orifices a bad name...

I was CONVINCED that was a fake page (I still kind of am) but it's been verified by a number of talking heads now at this point, including Podesta :lol: 

Fullsized image

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

DasN342W0AE3Yn3.jpg

50 Shades of Comey.

4642e5853487ac0028ef66a44a1cee856dd87fe09e8e323adb2ba27e3eb4bc7f.png

Think anyone else will take any credit for this?  Can't wait to see the dedication..."I'd like to thank Alan Smithee, Alan Smithee, Alan Smithee, and of course Alan Smithee for reading the original manuscript and providing input.  And of course, this wouldn't have been possible without the dedicated support of my editor, Alan Smithee.  But most of all, for supporting me through this, I'd like to thank my wife, Alan Smithee."

• Haha (+1) 1

“It is entirely possible that, because I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton was sure to be the next president, my concern about making her an illegitimate president by concealing the restarted investigation bore greater weight...” --- Jim Comey

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/12/books/review/james-comey-a-higher-loyalty.html

That admission is exactly what we have all known. But to hear Comey say it.... that he made a major decision based even in part on the polls, is not what the FBI is supposed to do.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

“It is entirely possible that, because I was making decisions in an environment where Hillary Clinton was sure to be the next president, my concern about making her an illegitimate president by concealing the restarted investigation bore greater weight...” --- Jim Comey

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/12/books/review/james-comey-a-higher-loyalty.html

That admission is exactly what we have all known. But to hear Comey say it.... that he made a major decision based even in part on the polls, is not what the FBI is supposed to do.

That right there more than justifies him losing his job.

Unfortunately, the #Resistance will unhesitatingly interpret it as "He was trying to protect the Constitution and American Democracy...what a hero!"