Bo Scarborough

15 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I never said he was 

Did I suggest that he was a Day 1 or Day 2 pick?

Killed it and Freakish signifies he is some stud. 

He has actually pretty AVG combine numbers 

Now Barkely killed it and was freakish

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

A lot of successful RBs have ran high.

Only around the outside.

With his size he should be a ground pounder up the middle......

...But he can't be with the pads so high you need to drop the shoulders to run between the tackles in the NFL.

35 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Killed it and Freakish signifies he is some stud. 

He has actually pretty AVG combine numbers 

Now Barkely killed it and was freakish

And thats why he will go #1 or #2 overall. 

If we haven't gone for a much better prospect at the position earlier in the draft, of which there are many,  I would not be against taking him in the 5th round (not before). To me he can probably do what Karlos did (or reasonable facsimile) spelling LMc. Wasn't Karlos also a fifth rounder?

21 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is a 4th-5th rounder imo in this draft  and Daboll’s knowledge of him would be insightful. I wouldn’t call his numbers “freakish”

...here's a pretty interesting assessment.....accurate?..........could he be 'Bama's next Richardson?........

Weaknesses

Plays with upright running style. Frame too accessible for big hitters looking for a slab of ribs. Durability is a major concern. Has suffered through multiple lower body injuries dating back to high school. Long strider who needs a long runway to get to top speed. Doesn't have bend and footwork to string moves together. Too big and leggy to counter sudden penetration in backfield and needs runs to stay on schedule. Impatient with a penchant for crowding lead blockers and eliminating his own escape routes. Burst and feel for running lanes is below average. Defenders got hands on him much earlier in the carry than his teammate Damien Harris. Missing second-level vision to play chess against linebackers.

Draft Projection

Rounds 4-5

Sources Tell Us

"He's in the old school mode of big and physical with no third down value as a pass catcher. Give him room and he's trouble but how is he going to get yards if he has a bad line in front of him?" - Former NFL offensive coordinator

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

"Everybody say it with me!  We want Bo! We want Bo! We want Bo!"

Actually I'll take Bo Diddly

Just say no to Bo.......Scarberia ;)

(Its a nick name for the Toronto suburb of Scarborough)

Edited by JMF2006

23 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

The guy is a beast. 

To me he is a guy who played football better than necessarily showing off raw athleticism. He’s a player....and a guy complimentary of a RB like Shady. Presuming the Bills keep Shady.