2-28: McDermott & Beane Pressers/Interviews at the Scouting Combine

26CornerBlitz

kelvin-benjamin-story-2-28.jpg
Bills head coach Sean McDermott addressed the media at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. Here are some of the more important topics he addressed Wednesday morning.

taylor-2-28-story.jpg
Bills GM Brandon Beane addressed the immediate future of Tyrod Taylor and how the signing of Vontae Davis doesn't affect the desire to re-sign E.J. Gaines. And head coach Sean McDermott addressed the team's new approach with analytics.

MCDERMOTT: "YOU'RE ALWAYS LOOKING TO EVOLVE" (22:35)
Bills HC Sean McDermott spoke to the media at the 2018 NFL Combine. McDermott discussed what his staff looks for when they evaluate players and areas in which the team can improve as they prepare for free agency and the draft.

Bills GM Brandon Beane spoke to the media at the 2018 NFL Combine. Beane discussed what it's like being at the Combine for the first time as General Manager and provided insight into his staff's evaluation process.

HC Sean McDermott spoke to Bills' Insider Chris Brown on Wednesday in Indianapolis.

GM Brandon Beane spoke to Bills' Insider Chris Brown on Wednesday in Indianapolis.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2-28: McDermott & Beane Pressers at the Scouting Combine
12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Started yesterday.  Goes until next week.

I could be wrong, but I think it starts Friday and runs through Monday or Tuesday.  Yesterday NFL Network was showing old film from last year's combine.  Talk about yawn.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I could be wrong, but I think it starts Friday and runs through Monday or Tuesday.  Yesterday NFL Network was showing old film from last year's combine.  Talk about yawn.

I'm guessing that's when the players start doing the drills but the teams showed up yesterday.  I think that's what the NFL refers to as it "starting".

• Like (+1) 2