If You Ever Want a Top Rated QB Prospect...You Have to Suffer

21 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Cheaps made the playoffs in 2016. They traded up one pick with us to take their man,Patrick.  We COULD have stood pat LAST year take Patrick or Watson ourselves without suffering.  For this reason I disagree without even having to go into Big Ben of Rodgers or Brees or Kurt Warner or Tony Romo or ...

And to take it further... they traded a first to us.  Then they got a pick and a good player back in trade for the QB they wanted to move on from....treating the position as an investment.

Eagles same thing, people thought they were nuts to spend so much to trade up for Wentz when they had Bradford, but they got a lot back when they traded him to Vikes.

Vikes lost their hoped-for franchise boy, a trade and a FA signing and they're fighting for the NFC championship.

Nope,  No Sale on the "suffer or evermore go without" story.

1 hour ago, Schmuggs said:

Is this a joke?

RWNWs behavior, as is yours is unacceptable and uncalled for.  

Be Respectful. 

Lol. This is rich coming from you.  

26CopyPaste is very unaccepting of  other people’s opinions and has been rude to people that don’t deserve it.  

Respectfully.  

lmo

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I know I call you out all the time, and deservedly so because your responses are almost always this painful.

I advise two things to you when replying:

1) the original poster had a premise he believed in (whether you did or not, you're not special to be a judge in it's worth and see #2). So, when you disagree tell why and list examples of those countless examples. Otherwise you sound just like yourself: a joke

2) don't reply at all. You're not special. You're a joke.

Your constant inclusion to reply with one liners to someone's original thought is immature.  It is also hypocritical when you, yourself, can only muster up 99.27% of your contributions here as being someone else's content with the remaining minority lacking effort and original thought.

tl,dr: you're a joke and keep it to yourself, Francis.

And what makes you so special that you can judge others?  You must be a joke too then?

29 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Cheaps made the playoffs in 2016. They traded up one pick with us to take their man,Patrick.  We COULD have stood pat LAST year take Patrick or Watson ourselves without suffering.  For this reason I disagree without even having to go into Big Ben of Rodgers or Brees or Kurt Warner or Tony Romo or ...

I don't know about you but I've been suffering as a Bills fan since I was a child. They haven't pulled the trigger on a QB. It's bizzare

1 hour ago, Schmuggs said:

Is this a joke?

RWNWs behavior, as is yours is unacceptable and uncalled for.  

Be Respectful. 

I don't know who you are or what you want, I can tell you that I don't have intelligence.  But, what I do have is a particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career.  Skills that make me reach almost 40k posts of unintelligible blathering.  If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it.  I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.  But, if you don't, I wont look for you, I might find you, and I will hug you.

11 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

And what makes you so special that you can judge others?  You must be a joke too then?

Look to the right. Look to the right. Bob your head back and forth. Congratulations. You're now dancing like a 90s emo kid.

If you take me seriously, you're too serious.  26copypaste is a joke. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Beane as the new GM is determined to alter this course.  What's past is past. 

We'll see if he has the guts to pull the trigger. If he sits back and doesn't do anything in round 1 we will know he doesn't get it

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I don't know about you but I've been suffering as a Bills fan since I was a child. They haven't pulled the trigger on a QB. It's bizzare

There's a whole cottage industry on these boards of folks who will reliably tell you every year why it isn't the year to do what it takes to draft a top qb prospect.  (Naturally,  lot of years, there's not much to choose from, but this is a year with multiple qbs worthy of consideration.)  This, with 25 years of evidence of what happens to a team with mediocre to poor qb play.  Just by the law of averages and dumb luck, we finally squeaked in . . . well past mere law of averages actually to luck into a wildcard, and we managed all of three points when we got there.  But we are told by some that, after all, TT is a playoff qb, the team has lots of holes, the experts can't agree if any of the qbs are franchise worthy, etc, so stand pat and wait till next year.  If you disagree with this, you are an immediate gratification dope who thinks qb alone will lead to SB when you have to build a defense, etc.

Well, walk and chew gum, fellas, but start with a potential franchise qb.  And I agree with the folks who say we should have taken a shot with Watson or Mahomes -- I pushed for both of them before the draft.  But now that we traded out and acquired draft capital, presumably to now go get the qb . . . it's Lucy and the football, redux.

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

We'll see if he has the guts to pull the trigger. If he sits back and doesn't do anything in round 1 we will know he doesn't get it

If you listen to what he's said, he fully realizes the long term viability of the Bills as a perennial contender is reliant upon acquiring a legitimate starter at QB.