Mike Mayock's Final 2018 Draft Position Rankings & Top 100 Prospects - Mock Draft on Wednesday at 8 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

Go to the Browns, Giants, Jets, and Cardinals message board and there's basically one common theme.  Anybody but Allen.  Luckily, it's the GM's and not the fans or draft guru's that make these decisions.  

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Mike Mayock's Final 2018 Draft Position Rankings & Top 100 Prospects
58 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He might be my favorite but he once said Robert Ayers was the best defensive player in his class and Had Gabbert rated ahead of Cam.

I do understand why these guys never leave these cushy gigs.  They would be fired if they ever got a nfl job.

McShay had Gabbert ahead of Cam as well; I didn't really remember that many people preferring Gabbert but I guess it was actually a thing.

On 4/20/2018 at 2:47 PM, Klaista2k said:

LOL at people that think they know more about QB's than Mike Mayock.

Some posters on here are so arrogant. They watch a few games, drink a little and become NFL talent evaluators.  They don't know squat any more than the rest of us and they certainly aren't being g recruited by NFL team's.

2 minutes ago, Radar said:

Some posters on here are so arrogant. They watch a few games, drink a little and become NFL talent evaluators.  They don't know squat any more than the rest of us and they certainly aren't being g recruited by NFL team's.

I would love to see fans and media come up with a top 5 QBs without the help of the draft experts, it would be hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Mike Mayock's Final 2018 Draft Position Rankings & Top 100 Prospects - Mock Draft on Wednesday at 8 PM ET on NFLN
22 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He might be my favorite but he once said Robert Ayers was the best defensive player in his class and Had Gabbert rated ahead of Cam.

I do understand why these guys never leave these cushy gigs.  They would be fired if they ever got a nfl job.

No different than the NFL player personnel and front office guys who get fired from their cushy gigs for missing as well.

I don't get the attitude that draftnics like Mayock have to be perfect in their assessments to be very good.   No one--nadda--has ever been perfect at this. It's the collective body of work that they have to be judged on, and IMO, Mayock is among the best becuase he puts in the work to make the best educated forecast he can make...

Edited by Lurker