What are you giving up for lent TBD style?

Kirby Jackson

2 hours ago, teef said:

ditto.  after being raised italian catholic, 16 years of a catholic school, and an uncle who is a priest, i'm done.  

yet, after all that time around priests, not a single one came on to me.  it makes a guy feel a bit...less than.

What did you expect?? Now if your name was “No teef” things would have been different.

BTW- it’s not religious but I’m giving up on TT.

its hard because despite the reluctance to let it rip, what I consider his biggest deficit, he’s not taking a pay cut and not worth the money he’s due mid March 

Why is it hard???

trent Edwards 

jp losman

ej Manuel 

nate Peterman 

kevin kolb

jeff teul

thad lewis

ryan fitzpatrick

Kyle Orton 

rob johnson

matt Cassell 

brian brohm

Todd collins

alex van pelt 

And last but certainly least kelly frickin Holcomb 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'll give up saying CopyPaste has stupid threads (starting now) 

This was transplant the other day ...  he claimed he won the argument after the publishing author (jw) of the story showed him exactly how he was wrong. 

I missed this.  Link?

• Like (+1) 1

I remember on the old official Bills message board I posted I made a post about giving up alcohol for lent and it got closed and I was warned for talking about religion which I really wasn’t per se. Refreshing to be here at TBD finally. Any ways I am going to try and give up sweets this year as booze is way to boring!

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I missed this.  Link?

POLL: IsTaylor a Bills QB in 2018

john wawrow replied to transplantbillsfan's topic in The Stadium Wall

you must have been snoozing  or responding to the "this topic sucks" posts 

20 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

I remember on the old official Bills message board I posted I made a post about giving up alcohol for lent and it got closed and I was warned for talking about religion which I really wasn’t per se. Refreshing to be here at TBD finally. Any ways I am going to try and give up sweets this year as booze is way to boring!

this aint the BBMB

Edited by ShadyBillsFan