So, after being sexually abused, women will "empower themselves" by...

Wife beater White House! Wow, they knew Porter beat the crap out of several wives, couldn't get a security clearance because of it yet still handled top secret information? And then lied about it? Kelly was even asking people to lie for him. This crowd is really disgusting 

Hillary's email thing was that she wasn't securing secret information or something. 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wife beater White House! Wow, they knew Porter beat the crap out of several wives, couldn't get a security clearance because of it yet still handled top secret information? And then lied about it? Kelly was even asking people to lie for him. This crowd is really disgusting 

Hillary's email thing was that she wasn't securing secret information or something. 

Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense!

Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense! Link your nonsense!

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'll give you a little information that is well known in the DC area police forces.

The Dems have a lot of dirty laundry which has never been released in the spousal abuse front.

Just kept quiet.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'll give you a little information that is well known in the DC area police forces.

The Dems have a lot of dirty laundry which has never been released in the spousal abuse front.

Just kept quiet.

It usually gets overlooked because they're so busy sexting underage teenage girls with photos of their junk while lying in bed with their newborn.

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

Just kept quiet.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

On an aside, I rather she empower herself in Hustler.

Edited by Paulus

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What are you doing here? Use your own words to question another poster.

Haha, sometimes the 80s neo-con attitude here gets a bit loud. In other words, hold your ilk to the same standard you do your adversaries., lazies.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Haha, sometimes the 80s neo-con attitude here gets a bit loud. In other words, hold your ilk to the same standard you do your adversaries., lazies.

9 times out of ten I probably agree with you. In this instance you are being an ass.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

9 times out of ten I probably agree with you. In this instance you are being an ass.

My conservative friends think I'm too liberal. And, my liberal friends think I'm too conservative. And, that's fine by me.

I think the Kelly allegations are sounding kind of serious. As a former Marine, I love the guy. I really hope him covering for a wife beater isn't true. Of course, there is more to this story than what the tabloid media of today is pushing. It just doesn't sit well, regardless.

5 hours ago, Paulus said:

Whom do you specifically place in your definition of 80s neo-con attitude?

I’ll suggest Irving Kristol, the Rockwell Institute before it flipped, the usual gang at Modern Age and other ISI publications for starters?

It flipped when it kicked out Richard John Neuhaus....

Such a shameful President. He keeps Rob Porter on the job, even though he can't get a security clearance and even though the guy was handling top secret material. And now even Sarah Huckabee can't keep the lies straight! 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/politics/rob-porter-john-kelly-timeline-white-house/index.html

Then President tweets out there is no due process for the accused wife beater. Ok 

Deep state attack on Trump?? They were informed the wife beater could not get clearance! 

The Post reports:

FBI Director Christopher A. Wray on Tuesday contradicted the White House’s account of when the bureau informed officials about the status of a senior aide’s security-clearance investigation.

White House officials said that they were first contacted in the summer by the FBI about senior aide Rob Porter’s clearance. They also said that the investigation was never completed and that they did not know the extent of the allegations against Porter. He stepped down last week after accusations of spousal abuse by his two ex-wives.

But Wray, testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee, said the FBI submitted a partial report on his clearance in March and that the investigation was completed in July.

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Few people have the courage of Hillary Clinton and Human Abedin who divorced their husbands after their sexual misconduct became public knowledge. 

They give new meaning to the term Marriage of Convenience... But then, they might only have stayed marries because your spouse cannot be forced to testify against you..... 

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

They give new meaning to the term Marriage of Convenience... But then, they might only have stayed marries because your spouse cannot be forced to testify against you..... 

Bill would gladly have sold her down the river 40 years ago.