Reich HC...Now I EXPECT a Favorable Deal for the 3rd Pick

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I asked earlier and haven't seen anyone answer the question, but is it just me or is thread stupid?  Seems stupid to me.  I dunno.

"Dumb" is in the eye of the beholder 

Another aspect  - We could expect a better deal from Frank than any one from a  former cheating NE* coach

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I asked earlier and haven't seen anyone answer the question, but is it just me or is thread stupid?  Seems stupid to me.  I dunno.

I wouldn't expect an answer; we still don't even know if the Pegulas can own two teams in the same city.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

who said anything about a lesser deal?

Giving the Bills a "favorable deal" implies that Colts would get less in return than they could have on the open market.  That is the title of this thread.

36 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How long has Irsay owned the Colts?  

Because as I posted Frank has been a member of the Colts organization.  

Let's break it down here: 1,347 regrettable tweets, 2 DWIs, 4 stints in rehab, and 1 dead hooker (that we know about)...so , like 6 years I think.  Maybe 5??

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/11/2018 at 7:00 PM, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Don’t forget where you came from...Frank.  Where you got your start and where you learned how to win.

when the phone rings from Mr. Beane just maybe give us a decent deal and not hold us over the barrel.

Hes a rookie head coach and Chris Ballard is their GM. The connection doesn’t hurt but it’s not a sure thing. Also, they may want Chubb. They may not move.  

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:00 PM, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Don’t forget where you came from...Frank.  Where you got your start and where you learned how to win.

when the phone rings from Mr. Beane just maybe give us a decent deal and not hold us over the barrel.

The Colts were the team mid-season I was really hoping would end up with the #2 pick.

But yes, I could realistically see us trading up with them at #3...

or Andrew Luck... ?  0:)