Met A Bills Coach last night-for the old timers

plenzmd1

So met Bobby Ross last night at the Richmond game. Was joking he should’ve stayed on with Marv, maybe we would have won a Super Bowl with him!

I had no idea he was boys with Marv and Marv only hired him so he could get around the ACC rule that a coach could not move to another team in conference. Seems he had the Ga. Tech job lined up , but as he had resigned from Maryland he had to have a job in between... enter his good buddy Marv. 

Anyways, for the old guys thought I would bring up and old memory. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

So met Bobby Ross last night at the Richmond game. Was joking he should’ve stayed on with Marv, maybe we would have won a Super Bowl with him!

I had no idea he was boys with Marv and Marv only hired him so he could get around the ACC rule that a coach could not move to another team in conference. Seems he had the Ga. Tech job lined up , but as he had resigned from Maryland he had to have a job in between... enter his good buddy Marv. 

Certainly remember him well, but wasnt aware of those circumstances ,, does fill in the blanks .. thanks!

50 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Didn't know the angle to that story.  Was bummed at first at the quick turnaround, now understand why it happened

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Who you calling old??

Image result for pbs painting show