I Love a Parade

B-Man

SIR YES SIR! Mad Dog Mattis BLISTERS media for asking if he has ‘misgivings’ about Trump’s #MilitaryParade

When will the media figure out Mattis doesn’t care what they think about him, the military or Donald Trump? All ‘Mad Dog’ focuses on is the job at hand, and that job right now is the protection of every American here at home and around the world.

He doesn’t have time to answer whiny questions about whether or not he has ‘misgivings’ about Trump’s #MilitaryParade:

1uawpkaqw3q1dqxt2dxl_normal.jpeg Barbara Starr

@barbarastarrcnn 
Secretary of Defense James Mattis: "I'm not paid for my feelings, I save those for my girlfriend." talking to Pentagon press corps when asked if he has misgivings about been told to plan a #MilitaryParade

Every single professional in the world should live by the same motto.
  • Like (+1) 1

This is idiotic. There’s a reason nations who’ve faced defeat do these parades. It’s to show their people all the hardware they have to prevent another national disgrace. 

Our military has won their wars. Our hardware is already on display globally. 

This is just a draft dodger wanting to play army. 

....how much is this gonna cost? 

Reminder:

Is a parade a good idea? A bad idea? Irrelevant! It’s a hilarious idea, because when this idea erupted on social media, it was absolutely certain that the liberals would immediately take a position that required them to say, “No, we should totally not honor our troops.”

Oh, I’m sure they’ve got plenty of nuance to that position – my favorite is their newfound concern about spending – but at the end of the day what is the message Americans see....................................... Trump wants to honor the troops, and the Democrats don’t.

Hilarious! And Trump does this to them all the time.

I'll say it again:  Donald Trump is probably the single most politically adept person I've ever seen in my life.   He has the left absolutely dancing to his tune, driving the politically agnostic and the centerists away from them.

He has, all at once, thrown red meat to his base keeping them excited, while at the same time has manipulated his political enemies, whom he knows he has no hope if winning over so he offers them nothing, into taking a stance against our military.  Just how do you think that's going to play in the Rust Belt?

It's brilliant. 

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1